Pouliot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Pouliot

Now, that's what I'm talking about...highlight reel GOAL! Best I have seen this season. This kid is playing better and better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Pouliot

In Response to Pouliot:
    Now, that's what I'm talking about...highlight reel GOAL! Best I have seen this season. This kid is playing better and better.
    Posted by TomOBrien

I hope he gets enough confidence in his game to keep it up. Goals in the last 3 games. It's something he could easily get used to.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Pouliot is someone I said would surprise and possibly crack 20.  He has a sick shot, isnt shy to take the body plus he can chuck em pretty good as well.  I like his game.  All he needed was the Shupe kiss of death but I waited it out. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

What an unbelievable move. Nice to see some flashes of why he was picked in the top 5 of his respective draft. Nice find, PC.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

What a goal, a flash of the skill i think scouts saw that made them pick him 4th overall. I hope this continues for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Making PC look like a genius
    ...best thing is, everytime he scores you can hear the groan from La Belle Province all the way down here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManBearPig99. Show ManBearPig99's posts

what a goal!  Pouliot has turned out to be a great pick up.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

That goal was freaking SICK!!! WOW He has really turned it on, I hope he can keep it up. He has been getting better every game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Let's wait and see as he has shown some real nice flashes in Montreal for 4-5 games, then you would not hear from him at all for 20 games.

I truly like what I saw from him during the last 2-3 weeks... I want him to maintain it again for 2-3 more weeks, then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Told you guys ...told you about Pouliot and told you about Wheeler ...some players take a little more time than others to develop into real NHL players ....next to come : Zach Hamill ...if you look at my past posts you will see that I've always predicted that Wheeler would become a superstar in the NHL ...well ask the Jets fans what they think of my prediction ....same for Pouliot ...I wouldnt trade him for any of the habs players believe me ...this kid wil score 30-35 goals next seaon ...and watch him play in the second half ...WOW

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Its not just the goals he has scored I am very impressed with his overall game. Yes Stanley I know you have predicted this from the start buddy still not buying Wheeler he has just had a few good games but he hasn't impressed me at all since his first season with us that was for like 2 months since then he has gone missing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Pouliot:
    Making PC look like a genius ...best thing is, everytime he scores you can hear the groan from La Belle Province all the way down here.
    Posted by seobrien

PC is a genius, he seen something we never seen, potential.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Let's wait and see as he has shown some real nice flashes in Montreal for 4-5 games, then you would not hear from him at all for 20 games. I truly like what I saw from him during the last 2-3 weeks... I want him to maintain it again for 2-3 more weeks, then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt
    Posted by Bruinsforever

For a million bucks, he's doing just fine by me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I hope Hab brass has been watching him lately - and it hurts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Absolutely love Benoit 'Lazarus' Pouliot.
    Another thing which makes the Habs look like fools.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Where are all the Jordan "JAG" Caron fans calling for him to play over Pouliot?  Heck he isn't even playing over Zac.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

Kid is proving me wrong. I thought he'd be "ok" but what you'd get what you paid for, and he was a value signing. He's playing better than I gave him credit for. If he can stay consistent, Great job by Peter and Claude for seeing the potential and helping him realize it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Where are all the Jordan "JAG" Caron fans calling for him to play over Pouliot?  Heck he isn't even playing over Zac.  
    Posted by MeanE

Caron has 4 goals and 10 points in his first 36 NHL games while averaging about 9Mins ice time a game meanwhile the #4 overall pick in the 2005 draft had 7 goals and 11 points in his first 36 NHL games averaging around 12:30Mins TOI a game.

Jags, as you refer to him, a  21 year old 25th overall pick compared at the same stage as Pouliots early career numbers are very favorable considering where they were taken in the draft and how much ice time both have gotten.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Pouliot, Caron. Caron, Pouliot. We need them all.

This team is not just one player.

This is a team that every player would love to step into. Everybody helps out and it's easy to find your place in the squad.

No-one has to do everything, everybody takes their turn. Everyone is involved. Under these conditions, no-one feels left out and everyone contributes. This is the ideal situation for a team and where you want to bring them as a coach.

My hat is off to Claude Julien. You got this team into this position.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Missed the game last but just saw the replay of the goals on NHL.com.
    Pouliot's was a dandy. 
    When on this board he wasn't playing very well, just the rest of the Bruins , he did get a lot of flack. 
    I've seen him play at his best and the guy can surprise many .  I think in his first 10 games with the Habs he scores like 11 and then got injured  .  What killed him in Montreal last season were dumb penalties and getting less and less icetime.
    Julien has way to get the best out of you , he must have seen something in the kid and kept plugging him in . 
    Just like Ryder, Pouliot is having a positive effect and scoring. Yes the Hab fans are churning.  LOL
    I like what Pouliot said the other day in an interview,  something like ; I've never played for a team  like this . It's amazing ! 
    Cheers and hope you keep it up.

p.s. credit also to Kelly and Peverley .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I loved that quote too Legion.  Whatever the Bruins have going on right now seems to bring out the best in everybody.

Pouliot's goal last night was spectacular.  What's even better is that he has been consistently effective recently.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by MeanE

I'm not sure Pouliot's improved play means that Caron is any less of a prospect. I'm OK with applauding 1 Bruin without putting another 1 down. There are 49 games left in the regular season. Caron will get his chance to contribute before it's all over.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

If he brings the energy level, he'll be fine. Yes, the goals are awesome, but he was brought in here and was initially seen as an energy player with some untapped upside that he's starting to show.
    I don't think his north-south style fit in well with Montreal, and that could be the reason for his underachieving up to this point in his career.
    As long as he keeps the compete level up, I have no worries about him. At worst, he's Danny Paille. At best? I still don't think anyone knows that as far as consistency goes, but his goal last night was certainly a flash of his upside.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Pouliot, Caron. Caron, Pouliot. We need them all. This team is not just one player. This is a team that every player would love to step into. Everybody helps out and it's easy to find your place in the squad. No-one has to do everything, everybody takes their turn. Everyone is involved. Under these conditions, no-one feels left out and everyone contributes. This is the ideal situation for a team and where you want to bring them as a coach. My hat is off to Claude Julien. You got this team into this position.
    Posted by Wheatskins

What he said.

Sections
Shortcuts