Poulit injury could mean sauve in line up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Poulit injury could mean sauve in line up

I know a lot of posters are waiting for the Sauve moment and may get the chance tonight. If Poulit is a unhealthy scratch then the possible line ups will be interesting:

Looch Krejci Seguin
    Marchand Bergy Caron
    Rolly Kelly Sauve
    Macdermid Campbell Thorny

I will expect the 4th line getting extra ice time if this is tonight's line up. I am not complaining about the Rolston deal but good thing we do have vet reassurance. Time for Thorny's Gordie Howe's hat trick and Rolly's first goal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Re: Poulit injury could mean sauve in line up

Rolston-Kelly-Suave would have some speed, and Kelly to watch out for Suave's defensive lapses

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Interesting scenario, could be fun to watch. Here's another far out scenario that could emerge. Assume that Marty Turco proves to have some of his old juice, and fills in OK for Timmy. We know he cannot play in the post season, but he would still be under contract. Could he become the veteran back-up for Tuuka, while timmy is traded, after the season to bring in a sniper or defenseman?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Poulit injury could mean sauve in line up:
    [QUOTE]Interesting scenario, could be fun to watch. Here's another far out scenario that could emerge. Assume that Marty Turco proves to have some of his old juice, and fills in OK for Timmy. We know he cannot play in the post season, but he would still be under contract. Could he become the veteran back-up for Tuuka, while timmy is traded, after the season to bring in a sniper or defenseman?
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

no

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbbfan40. Show bbbfan40's posts

Ibid!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Ibid

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

From what I saw of Turco last in the Spengler Cup, we had better pray for a speedy recovery from Khodoubin(sic).....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

i'm excited about seeing turco and his gold pads.  maybe he'll be timmy's back up since tuukka is appearing to be rather fragile. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]From what I saw of Turco last in the Spengler Cup, we had better pray for a speedy recovery from Khodoubin(sic).....
    Posted by golden9x2[/QUOTE]

What did yo see?  From what I could find on the net, it appears he gave up 1 goal in the 1st game and 2 goals in the second game losing in a shoot out.  I don't know much about the Spengler Cup, but from the outside it doesn't look like we have to pray?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

[QUOTE]Interesting scenario, could be fun to watch. Here's another far out scenario that could emerge. Assume that Marty Turco proves to have some of his old juice, and fills in OK for Timmy. We know he cannot play in the post season, but he would still be under contract. Could he become the veteran back-up for Tuuka, while timmy is traded, after the season to bring in a sniper or defenseman?
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Seeing that Khudobin is on a 1-way NHL contract next year, he projects to be staying.  I think Timmy may be traded, with Khudobin backing up Tuukka.  In this scenario I would think they would bring in another goalie on a 2-way contract as insurance.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Sounds like Pouliot is in tonight... No Sauve.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]Sounds like Pouliot is in tonight... No Sauve.
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

Yep, just seen that he is probable for tonight .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poulit injury could mean sauve in line up : Seeing that Khudobin is on a 1-way NHL contract next year, he projects to be staying.  I think Timmy may be traded, with Khudobin backing up Tuukka.  In this scenario I would think they would bring in another goalie on a 2-way contract as insurance.
    Posted by inflamedcolon[/QUOTE]

Yes, lets trade a vezina award winning stanley cup MVP to make room for the 20th ranked prospect in our system.