Power Play Fix

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

Power Play Fix

The problem with our pp is that we have no pp.  Julien simply puts his regular line out there.  That's the problem!  I would like to see Julien mix up the players on the pp to add some "softer hands" with speed out there.  I would like to see him put Peverley out on the pp with Krejci with Horton or Ryder.  Peverley has the puck handling/ playmaking skills we need out there.  Plus he has the speed to keep up with Montreal's fleet footed forwards.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Re: Power Play Fix

again...too much perimeter play and no cycling. movement to draw defenders is paramount to a PP. we just stand there and pass around the outside and NO assets  ( if you get my drift) in front of Price.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

The Habs are simply attacking the man with the puck and the Bruins are standing around stationary along the boards most of the time with their back to net--- maybe putting somebody on the half wall with the ability to shoot or find the open man would help--- ie give the kid a chance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The fix is to put Chara in front of the net and to just put the puck on net.  They better use Chara in front tomorrow night!!