Power Play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Power Play

B's really need help on the PP.  No big surprise here, it has been the case for a few seasons now, there's zero chance to repeat if our PP is as bad as last year and as bad as its been recently.  How do we fix it though?  Do you guys think it's coaching, do we need one of the elusive "puck moving dmen" or "snipahhhh"?  Which is most important? 

My take, if we don't have 9 deep with guys like peverly playing one line behind (3rd) where their talent takes them, we dont have enough top end type of talent to make up for our prior depth before horton and peverly went down.  How do we fix it?  Is it worth trading a TT Tuukka or Dougie?  Real tough call, I think the only way you trade one of them right now is if Parise comes to us with a new deal too. 

Should the B's just hope to get healthy, and wait until the offseason to improve?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Re: Power Play

Boom, 5 seconds after this post, Z on the PP ha!

ill save the next pp question post for when we need it in post season.

But seriously, I would like to see what you all think about the above questions.  Brown would be a great B too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

As noted on the game blog, I think the power play is putrid. Since it has been consistently poor over a couple of seasons I don't think it's the players-it's the system. The PP in OT tonite was the worst I've seen in years. Pass the puck back and forth and then to Chara, shoot, chase the puck back in our own end, bring it back up the ice, and repeat previous exercise. No thought, no movement, no creatiivity, No GOAL. They played in OT like they were planning on winning the shootout. Simply put, Ward must go! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Simply put, Ward must go!

Amen!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from victoriabruinsfan. Show victoriabruinsfan's posts

lol

Sections
Shortcuts