Powerplay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Powerplay

I really hate our PP. I am too the point where I literally cant stand when the B's go on the PP. For one, Recchi on the blue line during a PP is a joke. I just cringe when I see him out there. He has no one timer and cant keep the puck in the zone half the time. Along with that, there is no creativity, not much movement. Just terrible....Sorry to be so negative, because I usually cant stand the negativity on this sight, but the PP is just awful. Teams are not scared at all of the B's PP. They dont respect it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Powerplay

They don't have one. 

This is the major issue. They don't draw enough penalties and they don't have a top rated PP unit.

Add a scoring winger and an Off D Man and this changes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

ahhhh...the elephant in the room. the pp is the one thing the b's better figure out before april, if they don't...they will not get very far. makes you really miss savvy, he was the pp catalyst.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Maybe Kelly can take Recchi's place at point.....lol. Just kidding. This is a real problem. Remember that special teams are especially important in the playoffs. I am certain PC is shopping for a true PP pointman. His success in doing so will reveal just how capable he really is.

Sections
Shortcuts