Powerplay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

Powerplay

Are you kidding me 6 on 4 and not even an attempted shot, horrible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shortpops. Show shortpops's posts

Re: Powerplay

It looked like all the Bruins were on the perimeter without at least 2 guys going to the net for a tip in or to divert the goalie's vision or at least moving around in front.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to shortpops' comment:

It looked like all the Bruins were on the perimeter without at least 2 guys going to the net for a tip in or to divert the goalie's vision or at least moving around in front.  

i think clod needs to put jagr thru some BATTLE DRILLS! in practice, ya thats it,  not power play  but battle drills!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Jagr is the least of the problems.  You dont get a guy like Jagr on the team to change him. You change his line mates to take advantage of his strengths.  Sad that in 2 games B's had a total of only 3 minutes of powerplay time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shortpops. Show shortpops's posts

The B's need to regroup  and find  the best way to utilize jagr as he appears  out of place at times.  The Carolina game  on Monday should be interesting as  Catrolina is really struggling now. If the B's can't  put them away with ease then they are in trouble and need to retool their game plans as it will be lights out in the playoffs early on for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

What I don't understand the most is why one of the team's most creative offensive players sits on the bench during a 6-4 PP with 56 seconds left in the game?

Plus, the guys on the ice seemed to have no idea that the clock was running down to 0.00...I think they thought they still had a minute left...too bad they were looking at the penalty clock not the game clock.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Krejci blaming bad ice for lack of success on end of game PP. Jagr shoots back that ice is same for both teams and not an excuse. lol 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shortpops. Show shortpops's posts

The coaching staff needs to look at films of tonights game as well as films of perhaps the past 12 to 15 games to figure out how they can get these guys to be productive on a more consistant basis.  After Paille's goal they played really well for a spurt but when they didn't score their play tailed off. Hockey is a 60 minute game not a spurt here and there. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Krug is the best maybe one of the best in the NHL on. pp

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Bruins have to go back to simple crash and bang, hard forecheck and even fight alittle. The PP has to do the same and not be so predictable. They are not playing a hard to play against game and Cj has to open these guys up to play more offence which causes more PP and then score more. The players should take more on their shoulders to be more creative within the system. These boys are tight and something has to done to loosen them up like fire Ward to make for a better PP.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Krug is the best maybe one of the best in the NHL on. pp

I take this to mean, that Krug has become your latest binky that you will continually shove down our collective throats, no matter how much we beg you to stop?

Great. Looking forward to it Yell

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

When you are stinking this bad on the PP.  When you are two men up you put Chara in front of the net and fire from all angles.  Doesn't seem that hard.  Ward has to go. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I usually don't watch a lot of these games, but I tuned in for the ending of this one and I must say that was just a pathetic end. I understand how you don't want to turn it over with the empty net and you don't want to take a bad shot when there isn't a lot of time left, but them just looking for the perfect shot while time dwindled down was awful. Jagr had the puck on his stick with 7 seconds to go and passed it into the corner with a second left, really? The guy has played hockey for 37 years and he doesn't know/have a clue how much time was left? Not even just a little bit of a clue? Bad stuff. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I usually don't watch a lot of these games, but I tuned in for the ending of this one and I must say that was just a pathetic end. I understand how you don't want to turn it over with the empty net and you don't want to take a bad shot when there isn't a lot of time left, but them just looking for the perfect shot while time dwindled down was awful. Jagr had the puck on his stick with 7 seconds to go and passed it into the corner with a second left, really? The guy has played hockey for 37 years and he doesn't know/have a clue how much time was left? Not even just a little bit of a clue? Bad stuff. 

If you usually don't watch, why would we care what you think?  You've come here to pile on after a difficult loss?

Thanks for stopping by.  Go Pats.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Jagr is the least of the problems.  You dont get a guy like Jagr on the team to change him. You change his line mates to take advantage of his strengths.  Sad that in 2 games B's had a total of only 3 minutes of powerplay time.

This team stinks.... They pick up a end of the line oldie.Was great,was good , now he's just here to fit in. Management and Media really fooled the fans into believeing this team was going to be good.April fools came early . Need to dump most of team. Boston will always be Big Bad Bruins but this year we only got the weak and very bad Bruins.