PP in Overtime (Claude)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: PP in Overtime (Claude)

ADK: again, there is nothing wrong with questioning the decisions a coach of a professional sports team makes in the course of a game. It is part of what these Boards are for. There are plenty of positive  posts as well and nothing breeds positivity like winning...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

if these boards provide a therapy for haters, you'll never get any better. should seek professional help, don't you think? serenity now, serenity now.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I think you may be confusing critique with blind hating. Yes there are a few on these boards who are eternally pessimistic but you have to understand that tough debate is not only healthy but proper in a setting such as this is.

No two people constantly agree on everything and intense conversation is rewarding for all parties....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

if it was critiquing, these very same posters should be here when the bruins are winning, and telling us how great clode is. kinda one sided you see

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Fair enough. Point taken.

Have a good friday night.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

you do the same

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I would have loved to see Marchand and Seguin on that 4 on 3....

In Response to Re: PP in Overtime (Claude):
    In Response to Re: PP in Overtime (Claude) : I think Clode is a bit of a Jekyl and Hyde guy. Good or Horrible no inbetween. In a 4-3 in OT your lines should be Krejci-Horton-Lucic Chara Bergeron-Seguin-Marchand Kaberle No question. Shootout order should be Seguin-Horton-Marchand
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

Sections
Shortcuts