PP Kaberle Seguin / Personnel Options

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

PP Kaberle Seguin / Personnel Options

I have said this before and I will say it again.  Tyler Seguin is currently the best Boston Forward coming off the half wall on the PP.  I believe this is precisely what our PP has been missing.  Kaberle is probably used to having players who know how to come off that wall, we certainly know that they had talent doing so this year.  When you have Tyler coming off the half wall to Kaberle's Left and a booming shot on the right those are two dynamic threats.  When the Box starts to be more aggresive with them the front net battle becomes a 2 on 1 an we look stronger.  If they don't respect those guys they can rip one or keep passing it around in search of the proper lane.  I would like that booming shot to be Chara but last night it worked just fine with Seidenberg.  I am convinced that there is no other option on this team for the left half wall which comes close to Seguin's ability.  I am perplexed as to why Krejci isn't better at this, and while Bergeron is okay, it's certainly not his specialty.  When Seguin is out there with Kaberle we have the dynamic weapon we thought we would have when we acquired Kaberle.

On another note I can only imagine how good Kaberle and Savard would be together.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: PP Kaberle Seguin

Geoff Ward is a Tard Ricky plain n simple!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Yes SanDog, but at this point Claude has to take ownership over the personell.  Honestly to a small degree I am somewhat sypathetic to Ward's position.  His number one center does not perform out of the position you would expect him to occupy.  Bergeron is decent but his shot is not exactly dynamic, and creativity is not one of the words that pop into mind when describing his playmaking particularly off the half wall.  Seguin has poise a dynamic shot, and IMO creativity will be something he grows into. This is not one of my ideas out of left field. Last night our best stretch of power play was due to this exact combination (eventhough VS repeatedly called Seguin, Horton during this stretch) remember Seidenberg was blasting shots from the right side of Kaberle.  Three nights ago this combo led to a PP goal.  They obviously are willing to try it, I just am asking them to commit to it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I agree and have said before Kaberle needs Seguin on the left side.  Krejci is good but the problem is that he does not have a hard shot and almost always thinks pass until he is in excellent position.  When you are on the left boards you will never have a great shot option. With DK and Kabs both on the left and both looking pass, the option is obvious to the opposition:  they will move it right for Chara/Seidenberg to one-time it.  Having Seguin on the left is gives the option of a one timer on that side as well.  Even better, Seguin is equally good as a cross-ice passer keeping many options open.  He also tends to decide quickly (like Savard) which I like on a pp.  Krejci is an excellent player, but I think on the pp he would be better served somewhere in traffic where his elite stick handling abiility would give him an advantage.  I would set him up behind the net as a playmaker or right in the slot as a shooter.  Either that or simply tell him to be fluid and move more... he is only average as a static shooter/passer.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Also, it's better to fire your one-timers from the left side.  Most goalies are left-catchers so shooting on their right side gives you more openings and more rebounds.  Savard working the right boards and passing to Chara on the left worked better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

If your observations are correct, and IMO they are, it's rather pathetic that a coaching staff has taken this long to recognize. What has the "ex-Montreal " eye in the sky contributed?? Houda is not Rammer; Ward doesn't seem to have any successful solutions; These are all picked by Claude. Can anyone imagine how dynamic this team could be with creative and responsible coaching  ??? Why has Kaberle not lived up to expectations? Why has it taken this long to identify the fact that Shawn Thornton is a detriment in everything skill-wise,  but public appeal, and as an off-ice back slapper and Bruins cheerleader?? Why doesn't a coach kick-start Ryder when he is more Slyder?? Why have they collectively not reduced Recchi's ice time in games where his decline is so apparent??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

OatesCam, I think you have described very well the reasons why Krejci's best qualities are not maximized on the half wall.  It actually makes me feel better about the fact that he is not strong over there.  I do think he is an elite puck handler and we should put him in a position to maximize those strengths like you said.  I think we have the potential for a very dangerous unit here so here's how I would set up the toop line right now.

PP1
    Kaberle - Center point
    Chara(Seidenberg) - Right of Kaberle
    Seguin - Left Half Wall
    Horton(Ryder) - In front of the net
    Krejci - down low to the side of the net

I'm not sure what I would do with the second line yet.  I'll be back later to see what you guys think.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: PP Kaberle Seguin:
    [QUOTE]If your observations are correct, and IMO they are, it's rather pathetic that a coaching staff has taken this long to recognize. What has the "ex-Montreal " eye in the sky contributed?? Houda is not Rammer; Ward doesn't seem to have any successful solutions; These are all picked by Claude. Can anyone imagine how dynamic this team could be with creative and responsible coaching  ??? Why has Kaberle not lived up to expectations? Why has it taken this long to identify the fact that Shawn Thornton is a detriment in everything skill-wise,  but public appeal, and as an off-ice back slapper and Bruins cheerleader?? Why doesn't a coach kick-start Ryder when he is more Slyder?? Why have they collectively not reduced Recchi's ice time in games where his decline is so apparent??
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Bogie I appreciate that you respect my observations, but I don't agree with much you said after that.  I will not get into detail but I think this team is further into the players then I thought there talent would take them.  I can only attribute that to caching and desire.  There are certainly problems, but every coach and every system has it's limitations, I would not trade ours away.  I can't resist the cliche, The grass is not always greener on the other side! 

Perhaps if we are going to continue this discussion we should start a new thread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

Re: PP Kaberle Seguin / Personnel Options

In Response to PP Kaberle Seguin / Personnel Options:
    [QUOTE]I have said this before and I will say it again.  Tyler Seguin is currently the best Boston Forward coming off the half wall on the PP.  I believe this is precisely what our PP has been missing.  Kaberle is probably used to having players who know how to come off that wall, we certainly know that they had talent doing so this year.  When you have Tyler coming off the half wall to Kaberle's Left and a booming shot on the right those are two dynamic threats.  When the Box starts to be more aggresive with them the front net battle becomes a 2 on 1 an we look stronger.  If they don't respect those guys they can rip one or keep passing it around in search of the proper lane.  I would like that booming shot to be Chara but last night it worked just fine with Seidenberg.  I am convinced that there is no other option on this team for the left half wall which comes close to Seguin's ability.  I am perplexed as to why Krejci isn't better at this, and while Bergeron is okay, it's certainly not his specialty.  When Seguin is out there with Kaberle we have the dynamic weapon we thought we would have when we acquired Kaberle. On another note I can only imagine how good Kaberle and Savard would be together.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

You certainly can't blame any one player for the stench that is known as our power play throughout the playoffs.  Maybe 10% of the power plays the Bruins have had this entire playoff run have been of quality in nature and their scoring percentage on the power play is even more abysmal than 10%. Frightening. 

Not scoring on the PP is one thing.  Having the momentum being sucked out from underneath them after every one of their completely ineffective power plays is a whole other ball of wax.  If they are able to get past Tampa with Claude continuing to not make changes on the PP, I cannot believe their lack of PP success will not cost them dearly if they were to make the Stanley Cup Finals. 

A major part of the Bruins lack of success on the power play is their inability to gain entry into the offensive zone with puck possession or to gain puck possession after one of their patented hard dumps with no purpose around the boards. How many power plays have the Bruins had where it takes them a minute or more just to get possession of the puck in the offensive zone on the power play.  Percentage wise I'm saying this has happened at least 70% of the time on the power play.

The other major problem with the power play is the fact that once they gain they zone and obtain puck possession far to often they lose battles on the half boards, shots from the point are getting blocked and most importantly hardly any of the players are moving out there.  The forwards stay stationary and the opposing defense collapses into the slot waiting for the inevitable one-timer from the point that doesn't even get through the wall of bodies 80% or more of the time.

How do the Bruins change this?  Well continuing to go with the exact same set of players and approach isn't going to work yet Claude keeps on keeping on. Recci, Lucic, Chara and Ferrence all need to be moved off the power play ASAP.

Recci- Can't skate the puck with possession into the zone.  Not winning battles up front.  No speed or enough offensive creativity to open lanes on the power play. Was a force in front of the net on the PP (10 years ago).

Lucic-  Losing 90% of the puck battles along the boards. He's been a turn over machine. Not going to the net with enough consistency. Not enough skating or passing ability to create open lanes on the power play.  If he's not a net front and or board presence (which he has not been) he's useless on the power play.

Ferrence-  Better than average skater and a decent passer.  Average shot (bad accuracy).  Poor offensive hockey sense. Makes bad decisions with puck far too often in the offensive zone on the PP. Even though a decent skater he cannot carry the puck with possession into the offensive zone mostly because of the decisions and angles his making and taking.

Chara-  Booming shot.  Liability carry the puck up the ice. Can't carry the puck with possession into the zone.  Not enough skill to hold puck in and make plays at the point consistently.  Basically other than a booming shot that rarely hits the net Chara is a liability on the power play.  However he could help the PP in another way.

Any changes to the personal on the PP should start with putting guys out there with speed, puck skills and offensive creativity.  Each PP unit should have at least one guy on the back line with either a booming and or accurate shot from the point. And other guy on the back line that has at least an average shot and play making ability.  The forwards on the PP units should have a center that can win draws and make plays.  A wing that has speed and or offensive creativity. And another guy playing the wing that creates traffic and screens in front of the net.

Suggested PP Changes:  PP1

Seguin-Krejci-Horton
    Bergeron-Seidenberg

Both Bergeron and Seidenberg can skate with the puck with possession, get their shots on or at net consistently and both have enough offensive creativity and good enough board play to serve as points on the PP.

Krejci is the playmaking / draw winning center,  Horton is the net front presence and Seguin has the quick release, speed, accurate/hard shot and a ton of playmaking ability.

PP Unit 2

Marchand - Peverly - Chara (if you don't like Chara replace with Ryder)
    Kaberle - Boychuck

Kaberle has the passing ability and puck possession skills to effectively carry the puck into the zone with possession and to make plays once in there. Boychuck provides an offensive skill and the cannon of a shot to be an effective second pairing d-man on the PP

Marchand is one of the fastest and most creative forwards the Bruins have had all year.  His skills belongs on at least the 2nd power play unit.  Peverly is creative, has a nose for the net and more than enough offensive skill to center the  Bruins 2nd PP unit.  Chara is a liability on the back end on the PP for the reasons I've already mentioned above.  However his size alone can create a net front presence that would create havoc for Roloson and he has enough ability to control the puck on the half wall to play wing.  With Kaberle on the point and speedsters like Marchand and Peverly out there with Chara, his job will only be to get to the net anyway.  If you balk at Chara at forward on the PP than just put Ryder on the other wing.  He has the plus shot and has shown he can bury it on the power play.  But he makes a lot of bad decisions with the puck on the PP for whatever reason and he is mind boggling inconsistent.  I'd rather have Chara out there parked in front of the net causing havoc and opening up the ice for everyone else on the PP he's playing with.

Or Claude can keep putting out the same players, going with the same approach and expecting things to change.  You know one definition of insanity is expecting different results even after doing the same thing over and again.  I think it's fairly well proven at this point that if the Bruins power play stays structured as it currently is we are going to keep seeing the same results (no scoring at worst and momentum sucking out from underneath them at best after another dreadful PP).  

Time to change things up Claude! If the changes don't work at least no one can continue of accusing you of not trying to make adjustments.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

" it's rather pathetic that a coaching staff has taken this long to recognize. What has the "ex-Montreal " eye in the sky contributed?? Houda is not Rammer; Ward doesn't seem to have any successful solutions; These are all picked by Claude."

These are some my gripes with the coaching staff indeed picked by Julien. The PP simply can't keep failing so horribly and Claude still won't put the best onetimer on the PP but Glyder gets to be on their with obviously hurting Lucic these are coaching staff decisions.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: PP Kaberle Seguin / Personnel Options:
    [QUOTE]In Response to PP Kaberle Seguin / Personnel Options : You certainly can't blame any one player for the stench that is known as our power play throughout the playoffs.  Maybe 10% of the power plays the Bruins have had this entire playoff run have been of quality in nature and their scoring percentage on the power play is even more abysmal than 10%. Frightening.  Not scoring on the PP is one thing.  Having the momentum being sucked out from underneath them after every one of their completely ineffective power plays is a whole other ball of wax.  If they are able to get past Tampa with Claude continuing to not make changes on the PP, I cannot believe their lack of PP success will not cost them dearly if they were to make the Stanley Cup Finals.  A major part of the Bruins lack of success on the power play is their inability to gain entry into the offensive zone with puck possession or to gain puck possession after one of their patented hard dumps with no purpose around the boards. How many power plays have the Bruins had where it takes them a minute or more just to get possession of the puck in the offensive zone on the power play.  Percentage wise I'm saying this has happened at least 70% of the time on the power play. The other major problem with the power play is the fact that once they gain they zone and obtain puck possession far to often they lose battles on the half boards, shots from the point are getting blocked and most importantly hardly any of the players are moving out there.  The forwards stay stationary and the opposing defense collapses into the slot waiting for the inevitable one-timer from the point that doesn't even get through the wall of bodies 80% or more of the time. How do the Bruins change this?  Well continuing to go with the exact same set of players and approach isn't going to work yet Claude keeps on keeping on. Recci, Lucic, Chara and Ferrence all need to be moved off the power play ASAP. Recci- Can't skate the puck with possession into the zone.  Not winning battles up front.  No speed or enough offensive creativity to open lanes on the power play. Was a force in front of the net on the PP (10 years ago). Lucic-  Losing 90% of the puck battles along the boards. He's been a turn over machine. Not going to the net with enough consistency. Not enough skating or passing ability to create open lanes on the power play.  If he's not a net front and or board presence (which he has not been) he's useless on the power play. Ferrence-  Better than average skater and a decent passer.  Average shot (bad accuracy).  Poor offensive hockey sense. Makes bad decisions with puck far too often in the offensive zone on the PP. Even though a decent skater he cannot carry the puck with possession into the offensive zone mostly because of the decisions and angles his making and taking. Chara-  Booming shot.  Liability carry the puck up the ice. Can't carry the puck with possession into the zone.  Not enough skill to hold puck in and make plays at the point consistently.  Basically other than a booming shot that rarely hits the net Chara is a liability on the power play.  However he could help the PP in another way. Any changes to the personal on the PP should start with putting guys out there with speed, puck skills and offensive creativity.  Each PP unit should have at least one guy on the back line with either a booming and or accurate shot from the point. And other guy on the back line that has at least an average shot and play making ability.  The forwards on the PP units should have a center that can win draws and make plays.  A wing that has speed and or offensive creativity. And another guy playing the wing that creates traffic and screens in front of the net. Suggested PP Changes:  PP1 Seguin-Krejci-Horton Bergeron-Seidenberg Both Bergeron and Seidenberg can skate with the puck with possession, get their shots on or at net consistently and both have enough offensive creativity and good enough board play to serve as points on the PP. Krejci is the playmaking / draw winning center,  Horton is the net front presence and Seguin has the quick release, speed, accurate/hard shot and a ton of playmaking ability. PP Unit 2 Marchand - Peverly - Chara (if you don't like Chara replace with Ryder) Kaberle - Boychuck Kaberle has the passing ability and puck possession skills to effectively carry the puck into the zone with possession and to make plays once in there. Boychuck provides an offensive skill and the cannon of a shot to be an effective second pairing d-man on the PP Marchand is one of the fastest and most creative forwards the Bruins have had all year.  His skills belongs on at least the 2nd power play unit.  Peverly is creative, has a nose for the net and more than enough offensive skill to center the  Bruins 2nd PP unit.  Chara is a liability on the back end on the PP for the reasons I've already mentioned above.  However his size alone can create a net front presence that would create havoc for Roloson and he has enough ability to control the puck on the half wall to play wing.  With Kaberle on the point and speedsters like Marchand and Peverly out there with Chara, his job will only be to get to the net anyway.  If you balk at Chara at forward on the PP than just put Ryder on the other wing.  He has the plus shot and has shown he can bury it on the power play.  But he makes a lot of bad decisions with the puck on the PP for whatever reason and he is mind boggling inconsistent.  I'd rather have Chara out there parked in front of the net causing havoc and opening up the ice for everyone else on the PP he's playing with. Or Claude can keep putting out the same players, going with the same approach and expecting things to change.  You know one definition of insanity is expecting different results even after doing the same thing over and again.  I think it's fairly well proven at this point that if the Bruins power play stays structured as it currently is we are going to keep seeing the same results (no scoring at worst and momentum sucking out from underneath them at best after another dreadful PP).   Time to change things up Claude! If the changes don't work at least no one can continue of accusing you of not trying to make adjustments.
    Posted by bobforte2002[/QUOTE]
    Bob, I can't believe how little I agree with in this, the "War and Peace" of Bruins posts. They're 3 of their last 13 on the PP and none of the failed ones were of the "momentum kill" variety. Anyone who doesn't see improvement in the PP(and Kaberle specifically) is obviously reading boxscores without watching the games.You say Lucic is "losing 90% of puck battles". That has to be something you've heard from a friend because nobody watching should come to that conclusion. I'm not going to comment any further on your post because,in all honesty, I basically stopped reading after that statement about Lucic. Good luck on your next novel.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teddytheo. Show Teddytheo's posts

I also agree with those who want Seguin"s right handed shot on the left side for one timers on the PP. Such a stratedgy sure seems to work great for Ovechkin and the Caps PP, which has been consistenty one of the better ones in the league the last few years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to PP Kaberle Seguin / Personnel Options : A major part of the Bruins lack of success on the power play is their inability to gain entry into the offensive zone with puck possession or to gain puck possession after one of their patented hard dumps with no purpose around the boards.

Interesting read Bob, I think you had a lot of interesting ideas.  I agree with the quoted statement above more then any other part.  This has been awful at times.  It seems that the Bruins feel they will be entitled to entry.  All of a sudden they get on the PP and they have no respect for puck posession.  I agree with a couple others that this has improved drastically, but it certainly has reaered it's head at points in the TB series including on atleast one of the early PPs last night.  I don't know exactly how you fix this accept with better effort.  I think we have been seeing a complete effort most of the time in the past couple series but we need the complete effort everytime at this point. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PP Kaberle Seguin / Personnel Options : Bob, I can't believe how little I agree with in this, the "War and Peace" of Bruins posts. They're 3 of their last 13 on the PP and none of the failed ones were of the "momentum kill" variety. Anyone who doesn't see improvement in the PP(and Kaberle specifically) is obviously reading boxscores without watching the games.You say Lucic is "losing 90% of puck battles". That has to be something you've heard from a friend because nobody watching should come to that conclusion. I'm not going to comment any further on your post because,in all honesty, I basically stopped reading after that statement about Lucic. Good luck on your next novel.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Obviously you're watching the Bruins games in your Mom's basement and while she is force feeding you your binky you can't see the TV.  I'm oh so ashamed that you didn't keep reading my entire post (which you clearly did). However to say that Lucic isn't a liability on the power play, isn't losing puck battles on the boards too often (not every time), isn't going to and staying front of the net enough, and isn't using speed or creativity to open lanes and create chances on the PP you're a dope, Lucic's boy friend or a Claude butt buddy.  Um also not that he is alone but how many points on the PP has Lucic scored.  That's right  ZERO.  But you're right let's keep putting him out there he's awesome.  What a dope.  When you're mom's wiping your face next time you're watching the Bruins ask her to move to the left so you can actually see the TV when Lucic is one the ice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PP Kaberle Seguin / Personnel Options : Obviously you're watching the Bruins games in your Mom's basement and while she is force feeding you your binky you can't see the TV.  I'm oh so ashamed that you didn't keep reading my entire post (which you clearly did). However to say that Lucic isn't a liability on the power play, isn't losing puck battles on the boards too often (not every time), isn't going to and staying front of the net enough, and isn't using speed or creativity to open lanes and create chances on the PP you're a dope, Lucic's boy friend or a Claude butt buddy.  Um also not that he is alone but how many points on the PP has Lucic scored.  That's right  ZERO.  But you're right let's keep putting him out there he's awesome.  What a dope.  When you're mom's wiping your face next time you're watching the Bruins ask her to move to the left so you can actually see the TV when Lucic is one the ice.
    After game 4 there were numerous posts lauding Lucic's performance as one of the Bruins best. 1 official turnover in game 5 and now all of a sudden he's "a turnover machine" that "loses 90% of the puck battles". "Fans" like you are a joke.  I hope you are at least old enough to see the irony of accusing me of being "in my mom's basement" while at the same time saying I'm "Lucic's boyfriend or butt buddy". You do realize adults generally don't talk like that. Oh well,you're bound to grow up eventually. You probably won't mature though since your  parents obviously didn't raise you right.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PP Kaberle Seguin / Personnel Options : After game 4 there were numerous posts lauding Lucic's performance as one of the Bruins best. 1 official turnover in game 5 and now all of a sudden he's "a turnover machine" that "loses 90% of the puck battles". "Fans" like you are a joke.  I hope you are at least old enough to see the irony of accusing me of being "in my mom's basement" while at the same time saying I'm "Lucic's boyfriend or butt buddy". You do realize adults generally don't talk like that. Oh well,you're bound to grow up eventually. You probably won't mature though since your  parents obviously didn't raise you right.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I"m surprised you could get that last post out there with Lucic's junk in your mouth.  I guess you can multi-task.  Again you must be watching other games than most people, including the vast majority of both local and national hockey analysts, because they have been all calling Lucic out.  Why? For all the reasons I mentioned.  Outside of game 4 against Philly and a few periods of a few of the other playoff games Lucic has been invisible at worst and a liability at best.   Save your bogus stats for your Dungeons and Dragons sessions.  Look what's going on on the ice.  

And if you have to look at stats 1 PP point in 15 playoff games.  Averaging 2 shots per game in the playoffs, averaging 2 hits per e playoff game, 2 goals (both in same game) and 4 assists in 15 playoff games.  

Not to mention that he sucked for the last part of the year.  In his last 20 regular season games Lucic scored a grand total of 3 goals.  So in his last 35 games your boyfriend Lucic has scored a grand total of 5 goals.  You're right though he's contributing big time.

Try to sit closer to the TV tonight so that you can actually see the game being played. Or maybe you're just watching a simulation of the NHL playoffs on your XBOX.  if that's the case I apologize.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Well this thread has officially become a load of garbage.  Eventhough Kaberle and Seguin once again had a flurry of good PP time.  I will admit they still had a difficult time entering the zone with these two on the ice in Game 4, but when they get puck possesion in the zone these two working together Center point to Left half wall are easily our best chance of creating a threat.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PP Kaberle Seguin / Personnel Options : I"m surprised you could get that last post out there with Lucic's junk in your mouth.  I guess you can multi-task.  Again you must be watching other games than most people, including the vast majority of both local and national hockey analysts, because they have been all calling Lucic out.  Why? For all the reasons I mentioned.  Outside of game 4 against Philly and a few periods of a few of the other playoff games Lucic has been invisible at worst and a liability at best.   Save your bogus stats for your Dungeons and Dragons sessions.  Look what's going on on the ice.   And if you have to look at stats 1 PP point in 15 playoff games.  Averaging 2 shots per game in the playoffs, averaging 2 hits per e playoff game, 2 goals (both in same game) and 4 assists in 15 playoff games.   Not to mention that he sucked for the last part of the year.  In his last 20 regular season games Lucic scored a grand total of 3 goals.  So in his last 35 games your boyfriend Lucic has scored a grand total of 5 goals.  You're right though he's contributing big time. Try to sit closer to the TV tonight so that you can actually see the game being played. Or maybe you're just watching a simulation of the NHL playoffs on your XBOX.  if that's the case I apologize.
    You seem to have a fascination with taking it in the face. What's you're deal princess? I'm sure a hockey mind like yours might not recognize the fact that he's scored most of his points in crucial moments of these playoffs. Wow,am I supposed be influenced by the local and national hockey analysts and pillowbiter like you just because you're not quite able to see the things he's done to contribute to a winning lineup? You keep crying and, in the meanwhile, I'll be watching another Bruins win with Lucic having a monster night.

Sections
Shortcuts