Pre-game Comments from PC says he is still looking for a PP QB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Pre-game Comments from PC says he is still looking for a PP QB

In Response to Re: Pre-game Comments from PC says he is still looking for a PP QB:
    why HDJR23 ....Savard $5.MM  Seidenb $3 = $8MM I dont know about Kaberle but lets say around $4MM ...we save $4MM and could get another player down the strech ..... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

why would you want to help the leafs? sav and seid would help them too much and we wouldn't get that lotery pick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Stay away from any Toronto deals...Kaberle is too pricey for what hes got left...let Burke boil in his own created stew pot...look to the draft!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

What about Nashville's Ryan Suter?

NSH may take a gamble on Wheeler?  (+ pick)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Pre-game Comments from PC says he is still looking for a PP QB:
    In Response to Re: Pre-game Comments from PC says he is still looking for a PP QB : Toronto likely won't want a D-man in return.They already have too many under contract now.Ryder and a pick might work(Even as high as our 1st wouldn't bother me).Burke needs a 1st round pick in a bad way so you know he's going to try to hold out for that until the last minute.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I do believe that the best deal to be built is some form of Ryder and pick(s) to me is the best value.  I also like what someone else mentioned about Kaberle and the NTC, he really can forcce himself into this position.  I think this deal ideally works with us sending our first round pick and also gaining a prospect project like Bartkowski or Kampfer.  Ideally this would be another PMD project or a scoring wing. Note the bolding on project is because I know that we are not getting a refined prospect unless we up our end of the deal quite a bit, which is something I prefer not to do.

So Toronto gets there first round pick and gives up nothing from there future except a D prospect that there fans theoretically aren't going to get worked up over losing due to there curent young D depth.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Would PC give Savard and lets say Seidenbergh for Kaberle ?????? Stanley Cup to the  BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Are you joking?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

I was hoping that Carolina would be heading down the drain by now so that Joni Pitkanen would be available, but they're doing well and he's too important to their team.  Stay away from Kaberle whatever you do.  The guy's bad news.  Our best options are Ryan Suter, Keith Yandle, and Shea Weber, but the chances we get any of those guys are slim.  Nashville is gonna want Krejci, Wheeler, probably Colborne, and Toronto's pick for Weber, and Phoenix will want something similiar for Yandle.  Suter we could probably get for Wheeler, Colborne, and maybe our own first, but that's still unlikely.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That search better be in full force as these Dcore will not cut it. Chiarelli must use some of those picks to get someone back on the Blueline that can skate. How many 3 on 2s and 2 on 1s did the Bruins D give up ? They could not skate with the Sabres forwards at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

That search better be in full force as these Dcore will not cut it. Chiarelli must use some of those picks to get someone back on the Blueline that can skate. How many 3 on 2s and 2 on 1s did the Bruins D give up ? They could not skate with the Sabres forwards at all.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I will cut the Bruins some slack tonite SanDog.. 3 games in 4 nights , That 2nd game, especially , in Carolina was tough, grinding win... third period tonite Bruins had nothing really..they were spent.. too many breakdowns as a result..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'm just pissed as I can see the "Rask Hawks" coming out now your'e right cowboys...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Kaberle looked awful last night vs. Ny Rangers. I'll pass on him.

Sections
Shortcuts