Pre-Season Tickets should be Free

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Pre-Season Tickets should be Free

Really the stars don't play much or even dress

The games don't count

Sure some guys are trying to impress and make the team. That is interesting.

But still the should be N/C

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Re: Pre-Season Tickets should be Free

Sure would love them to be free. This is reality though and the Bruins are a business. If they can make money off an event instead of loosing money they are going to take it. Anyone who wouldnt run their business like this would more than likely have a failing business.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They're free down here!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Demand/Supply = Price...free in Florida...expensive in Boston...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They really are free, but I'm not going.  LOL.  Who wants to see the worst team in hockey try to work out their bottom 6?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They really are free, but I'm not going.  LOL.  Who wants to see the worst team in hockey try to work out their bottom 6?

[/QUOTE

How's Drew Shore looking?  I've watched him and his brothers through junior and college.  Can't ever tell if they are NHL good or just NCAA studs...

Grew up in Denver...my wife taught them...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

How's Drew Shore looking?  I've watched him and his brothers through junior and college.  Can't ever tell if they are NHL good or just NCAA studs...

He's a good two-way player on a terrible team.  He's a heck of a lot better than a lot of the junk they iced last season, but I'm not sure if he'd make the B's third line.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

He's a good two-way player on a terrible team.  He's a heck of a lot better than a lot of the junk they iced last season, but I'm not sure if he'd make the B's third line.

[/QUOTE]

Sandog bookmark this page  :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

There's a joke there somewhere.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Canadianfan6's comment:

Really the stars don't play much or even dress

The games don't count

Sure some guys are trying to impress and make the team. That is interesting.

But still the should be N/C

Planning to go see the BRUINS in Montreal for their 1st pre season game ...you wouldnt believe how much I will have to pay from a scalper to sit in the "reds" best section.....(I will probably end up paying around $225 for a pair )

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

[QUOTE]

There's a joke there somewhere.

[/QUOTE]

I've got a kid who looks just like them...?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I've got a kid who looks just like them...?

Don't worry, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

I have season tickets in columbus, I have to buy them at the same price as regular season, although our regular prices are pretty realistic

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivvak. Show kivvak's posts

It has become an easy way to add two extra gates to the season without having to compensate the players. At one point they were half price which was a little easier to swallow, especially for season ticket holders who are forced to purchase both games. I like what they used to do years ago when they used thier home preseason games to go to some of the smaller markets like Worcester and Prividence. There are fans who drive over two hours from NH, Vermont, and Western mass to see games, give them some local games to let the fans know you appreciate them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to slakrking's comment:

I have season tickets in columbus, I have to buy them at the same price as regular season, although our regular prices are pretty realistic

Congrats on getting the opportunity to see some decent hockey. I really think the Jackets have turned the corner and I expect them to challenge for a playoff spot this season. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to slakrking's comment:

Congrats on getting the opportunity to see some decent hockey. I really think the Jackets have turned the corner and I expect them to challenge for a playoff spot this season. 

I believe you are right, I hope so anyway

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kivvak's comment:

It has become an easy way to add two extra gates to the season without having to compensate the players. At one point they were half price which was a little easier to swallow, especially for season ticket holders who are forced to purchase both games. I like what they used to do years ago when they used thier home preseason games to go to some of the smaller markets like Worcester and Prividence. There are fans who drive over two hours from NH, Vermont, and Western mass to see games, give them some local games to let the fans know you appreciate them.

KivvaK?  There can only be one fat bastig Dracut named KivvaK.

Could it be?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

You missed a rocking stadium, NAS:

Sections
Shortcuts