Predators @ Bruins 1-2-14 GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Predators @ Bruins 1-2-14 GDT

Krejci -- slick move on the boards

Lucic -- with the nifty pass

Jerome -- Kamikaze 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Chara - Riding that Pony!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Rebound clean up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

PC high above the ice thinking, "I need to find someone to replace Seides."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

0 and 2 without 44.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Okposo showing he belongs -- beats Crawford in OT

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Beautiful Goal by Marchand there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

That's the Marchand we all love.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Sweet move by Marchand. Bad fly by done there by Fisher.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Jack and Brick seemed to be hard on Bartkowski all night... didn't seem that bad to me (but I guess all it takes is one bad breakdown.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When the kid sticks to hockey and stays out of the box with the wacky penalties -- he's got it. Kudos for keeping his cool after the Weber green lighter.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Now THAT was a "juicy" rebound

Not every shot can the rebound be controlled cleanly. I don't fault Svenberg on that type at all. 

For sure Nite, overall Svedberg has played real well, B's outshot 16-3 in the second. Rebound came right to the Pred player,not much he could do about that.

[/QUOTE]

I thought Svedberg looked real slow in the net tonight.  Obviously two goals is not a bad outcome, but to me it seemed he was lucky more then good.  I understand some of that is the play of the team in front of him, but I was mildly underwhelmed.  Still looking forward to seeing him again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When the kid sticks to hockey and stays out of the box with the wacky penalties -- he's got it. Kudos for keeping his cool after the Weber green lighter.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you completely, I have always dreamed of him maturing with Bergeron as a role model, but I really don't expect it.  Still, I will take the good with the bad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you completely, I have always dreamed of him maturing with Bergeron as a role model, but I really don't expect it.  Still, I will take the good with the bad.

[/QUOTE]
    If he was mature like Bergeron Bruins wouldn't have won the cup,the sisters didn't no what to with him,I love him just the way he is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

nite, Elvis doesn't want to be your dog.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jack and Brick seemed to be hard on Bartkowski all night... didn't seem that bad to me (but I guess all it takes is one bad breakdown.)

[/QUOTE]

Nope, I have to agree with Jack & Brick - he made a couple of bonehead plays when there were better options. Lack of hockey sense? I hope not, but...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    If he was mature like Bergeron Bruins wouldn't have won the cup,the sisters didn't no what to with him,I love him just the way he is.

[/QUOTE]

100% agree.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Caron looks good tonight, his best game so far.

[/QUOTE]

I missed the game because I flew coast to coast but I'm glad to hear this Kel.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Fisher still looking for his jockstrap hee hee

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree, he seemed more noticeable tonight.  I still thought that he was slow out there and it seems to me that he may be a career 4th liner.  I believe Thornton replaces him when the time comes.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree, he seemed more noticeable tonight.  I still thought that he was slow out there and it seems to me that he may be a career 4th liner.  I believe Thornton replaces him when the time comes.

[/QUOTE]

You certainly could be right Ricky. I've always felt that his ceiling was as a possible 3rd liner but bottom 6 at best. It's easy to forget that he's still just turned 23 and would likely see more ice if he was on any number of other NHL teams.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats a great way of putting it. He was more involved and had a couple nice chances. Hopefully he builds off of it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Thats a great way of putting it. He was more involved and had a couple nice chances. Hopefully he builds off of it.

[/QUOTE]

It's always good to hear positive stuff about Caron, kel.  I'm continually hoping he consistently finds his stride - sooner than later - and with the Bruins, that is.  I couldn't catch the game. How was he more in the mix? What he hounding the puck, stepping into people, defensively sound?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thats a great way of putting it. He was more involvedand had a couple nice chances. Hopefully he builds off of it.

[/QUOTE]

It's always good to hear positive stuff about Caron, kel.  I'm continually hoping he consistently finds his stride - sooner than later - and with the Bruins, that is.  I couldn't catch the game. How was he more in the mix? What he hounding the puck, stepping into people, defensively sound?

[/QUOTE]

he was around the net and generated aouple of scoring chances. Not the fastest player obviously, but a differnet one when his feet are moving.

Sections
Shortcuts