Prediction: 2011-2012 Stanley Cup Winner Is...........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Prediction: 2011-2012 Stanley Cup Winner Is...........

Stanley Cup Chomp - Cocktoss Tony.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Why do I keep clicking on this moron's posts?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

In Response to Prediction: 2011-2012 Stanley Cup Winner Is...........:
    hold on a sec..not so fast.. Eastern Conference Finals: Caps vs. Sabres sleeper team NY Islanders Western Confernce Finals:  Blackhawks vs Kings sleeper team : St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Finals: Sabres vs Kings Stanley Cup Champion:  Buffalo Sabres Here is Why : Great goaltender, improved defense, balanced offense. An owner committed to winning and SPENDING ( They will go for broke at Trade Deadline and acquire any needed pieces) TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!
    Posted by cactusTony

HAHAHAHA I would bet any amount of money that the Sabres don't win the cup. Might not be the Bruins again, but 100% guarantee the Sabres don't make it out of the first round. All they got was Regher which is a good addition and Leino who's never had more than 19 goals in a season. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

hold on a sec..not so fast.. Eastern Conference Finals: Caps vs. Sabres sleeper team NY Islanders Western Confernce Finals:  Blackhawks vs Kings sleeper team : St. Louis Blues Stanley Cup Finals: Sabres vs Kings Stanley Cup Champion:  Buffalo Sabres Here is Why : Great goaltender, improved defense, balanced offense. An owner committed to winning and SPENDING ( They will go for broke at Trade Deadline and acquire any needed pieces) TAKE IT TO THE BANK!!!
    Posted by cactusTony

HAHAHAHA I would bet any amount of money that the Sabres don't win the cup. Might not be the Bruins again, but 100% guarantee the Sabres don't make it out of the first round. All they got was Regher which is a good addition and Leino who's never had more than 19 goals in a season. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction: 2011-2012 Stanley Cup Winner Is...........:
    Why do I keep clicking on this moron's posts?
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

Entertainment....

I got a feeling that coctoss is actually an alter ego of one of the top "fan" posters here.  Just a thought. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

I agree with top guy's East Final.  Washington vs Buffalo.  I'm a die hard B's fan but I think the Sabres are built like the Bruins: 2 good fwd lines, solid defence, great goalie.  They can surprise some.

And Washington has to win at some point!! 

I like Washington to win the Cup. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SEABASS2013. Show SEABASS2013's posts

Posted by cactusTony

Have you found your weiner yet?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

I agree with top guy's East Final.  Washington vs Buffalo.  I'm a die hard B's fan but I think the Sabres are built like the Bruins: 2 good fwd lines, solid defence, great goalie.  They can surprise some. And Washington has to win at some point!!  I like Washington to win the Cup. 
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla

Yes, it does seem like Washington has to win at some point. They have a lot of talent on that team. I'm still not overly impressed with their physical play and their defense. Also, I might be in the minority on this, but I don't think they have the "heart of a champion." There are quite a few guys on the team that are lazy at times in the playoffs (Semin, Backstrom, Green, etc.)-particularly in the defensive zone, and look disinterested. I think this is a make or break year for Bruce Boudreau. 

I actually think he's a decent coach and shouldn't get as much blame as people throughout the D.C area are throwing at him. George McPhee hasn't exactly done the best job at balancing out his roster (IE: acquire more solid defensemen and two-way forwards-Brooks Laich types, if you will).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

So I printed this up and took it to the Bank down the street. I patiently wait in line and as soon as I get up to the window the following conversation takes place:

Teller:                Whats this?
    Kelvana33:          I was told this is as good as money and to bring it to the bank.

Teller:               I'm not sure what this is.
    Kelvana33:         Oh, it's not money but it might as well be.
    Teller:               Who or what issued this?
    Kelvana33:         Cocksmooch Tony.
    Teller:               who?
    Kelvana33:         Cockitch Tony.
    Teller:               Oh, let me get the manager.
    Kelvana33:         Please do.
    Manager:            What seems to be the problem here?
    Kelvana33:         I was told to bring this to the bank.
    Manager:           Oh, I see. We can't order or cash anything from him.
    Kelvana33:         Him who?
    Manager:           Cocklick Tony.
    Kelvana33:         So you won't honor it?
    Manager:           We can't sir.
    Kelvana33:         May I ask why?
    Manager:           See, we honored these last year, lost on a ton of money, and had to close branches down in Montreal, our PowerHouse Philadelphia branch along with our offices in Tampa.
    Kelvana33:        Wow, thats bad, I had no idea.
    Manager:           It gets worse, we had our Vancouver Branch burnt down and looted.
    Kelvana33:        I'm so sorry to hear that. So this isn't worth the paper it is printed on I guess.
    Manager:          Actually we are accepting doantions of these papers here in our Boston office, you see we are recycling them into tissues and sending them to all the people in Vancouver.
    Kelvana33:       Thanks, but i'll hold on to mine just the same.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

So I printed this up and took it to the Bank down the street. I patiently wait in line and as soon as I get up to the window the following conversation takes place: Teller:                Whats this? Kelvana33:          I was told this is as good as money and to bring it to the bank. Teller:               I'm not sure what this is. Kelvana33:         Oh, it's not money but it might as well be. Teller:               Who or what issued this? Kelvana33:         Cocksmooch Tony. Teller:               who? Kelvana33:         Cockitch Tony. Teller:               Oh, let me get the manager. Kelvana33:         Please do. Manager:            What seems to be the problem here? Kelvana33:         I was told to bring this to the bank. Manager:           Oh, I see. We can't order or cash anything from him. Kelvana33:         Him who? Manager:           Cocklick Tony. Kelvana33:         So you won't honor it? Manager:           We can't sir. Kelvana33:         May I ask why? Manager:           See, we honored these last year, lost on a ton of money, and had to close branches down in Montreal, our PowerHouse Philadelphia branch along with our offices in Tampa. Kelvana33:        Wow, thats bad, I had no idea. Manager:           It gets worse, we had our Vancouver Branch burnt down and looted. Kelvana33:        I'm so sorry to hear that. So this isn't worth the paper it is printed on I guess. Manager:          Actually we are accepting doantions of these papers here in our Boston office, you see we are recycling them into tissues and sending them to all the people in Vancouver. Kelvana33:       Thanks, but i'll hold on to mine just the same.
    Posted by kelvana33

In roughly a year of being a poster on this forum, this is WITHOUT A DOUBT, the funniest thing I have ever read!!! 

Awesome, Kelv!! Simply award winning!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Way to go Kelvana33. The funniest thing I've read today, although any post with you-know-who posting it is always a joke anyways.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

I'm not much of a "hater/basher" against T bag Coo Coo but this is by far the best comment to one of his/her forum comments.

Well Done Kev. Will remember this one for a long time

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

So I printed this up and took it to the Bank down the street. I patiently wait in line and as soon as I get up to the window the following conversation takes place: Teller:                Whats this? Kelvana33:          I was told this is as good as money and to bring it to the bank. Teller:               I'm not sure what this is. Kelvana33:         Oh, it's not money but it might as well be. Teller:               Who or what issued this? Kelvana33:         Cocksmooch Tony. Teller:               who? Kelvana33:         Cockitch Tony. Teller:               Oh, let me get the manager. Kelvana33:         Please do. Manager:            What seems to be the problem here? Kelvana33:         I was told to bring this to the bank. Manager:           Oh, I see. We can't order or cash anything from him. Kelvana33:         Him who? Manager:           Cocklick Tony. Kelvana33:         So you won't honor it? Manager:           We can't sir. Kelvana33:         May I ask why? Manager:           See, we honored these last year, lost on a ton of money, and had to close branches down in Montreal, our PowerHouse Philadelphia branch along with our offices in Tampa. Kelvana33:        Wow, thats bad, I had no idea. Manager:           It gets worse, we had our Vancouver Branch burnt down and looted. Kelvana33:        I'm so sorry to hear that. So this isn't worth the paper it is printed on I guess. Manager:          Actually we are accepting doantions of these papers here in our Boston office, you see we are recycling them into tissues and sending them to all the people in Vancouver. Kelvana33:       Thanks, but i'll hold on to mine just the same.
    Posted by kelvana33

Bravo. Start-Middle and Ending was a work of art.  Bravo again

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

So take it to MY bank

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

So take it to MY bank
    Posted by CactusTonyo

MY BANK???? Is "MY BANK" up in your harse whole?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction: 2011-2012 Stanley Cup Winner Is........... : MY BANK???? Is "MY BANK" up in your harse whole?
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE

What a language! ..don't you know i own a bank right here in Boston.....and my bro is right about almost everything he posts..he's a pro!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

Wheatskins at the beach!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurkS16. Show TurkS16's posts

Hey Kelvanna.... Great reply! Spot on too!

Sections
Shortcuts