Prediction for Friday BRUINS- Islanders ......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Prediction for Friday BRUINS- Islanders ......

BRUINS 5. NYI. 1 ( with Khudo)

BRUINS 5 NYI 3 (with Rask)

up to date 1 for 3

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Prediction for Friday BRUINS- Islanders ......

Stanley, just stop please.

If you want to make predictions, limit them to one thread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ok red I will go in between...

BRUINS 5  NYI 2

by the way Doug Hamilton really impressed me last night ...an excellent game ..good shots on net ..good skating , good play defensively ...he will be very good in this league....and I thibk the B's played better than the NYR ...They played much much better than the game againt the Jets..

I woukd really love to see Khudobin in the net against the NYI ...give Rask a break please..

ok red....take care...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I think what Red75 is asking you NOT to do is start a new thread for each game prediction...you could keep all the predictions together in one thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

exactly

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

I think what Red75 is asking you NOT to do is start a new thread for each game prediction...you could keep all the predictions together in one thread.

Or better yet,  just not do them at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

since they are always wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

.........or post them in the celtics section.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 86redsox's comment:

.........or post them in the celtics section.

Best idea yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I can't stand the sport, but even basketball fans deserve a better fate than that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

The Islanders stopped the Leafs parade last night. The Leafs have the speed but their goaltending will not bring them into the play-offs, once the season is ten gms. in. No Lupul means no top centers and the depth is not there.

As for tonights game with the Bruins, the NYI's will be tired and the B's will be full of energy. Whoever is in net for NYI may have a very busy night. Seguin will pop in his first goal tonight, Chara will pop in a goal, Peverly, Horton and Marchand. I am predicting 5-0 Bruins.

I just put scotch tape to cover the crack on my crystal ball, hopefully I got the right vision.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:

The Islanders stopped the Leafs parade last night. The Leafs have the speed but their goaltending will not bring them into the play-offs, once the season is ten gms. in. No Lupul means no top centers and the depth is not there.

As for tonights game with the Bruins, the NYI's will be tired and the B's will be full of energy. Whoever is in net for NYI may have a very busy night. Seguin will pop in his first goal tonight, Chara will pop in a goal, Peverly, Horton and Marchand. I am predicting 5-0 Bruins.

I just put scotch tape to cover the crack on my crystal ball, hopefully I got the right vision.

Bobo, Lupul is a LW but you're correct, the Leafs have no #1 center or depth.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to boborielly224's comment:

Apparently that is not the case because TO fans are quick to point out how deep their roster and the Marlies are.....lol.

I kind of feel bad for Bozak. I met him a few times and know his brother well. Nice kid who tries hard but he is just simply miscast....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Apparently that is not the case because TO fans are quick to point out how deep their roster and the Marlies are.....lol.

I kind of feel bad for Bozak. I met him a few times and know his brother well. Nice kid who tries hard but he is just simply miscast....

That little fatty Kadri is playing pretty well though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think Bozak and Kadri will both have good years.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

That little fatty Kadri is playing pretty well though.

He is scoring, yes. However, once teams start concentrating on him a little more he will melt like the butter his body is made of....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I posted this on another thread but I guess it's it's more apt here.....

I was impressed with Brad Boyes last night. He looked like he had some jump in his stride and still has pretty good hands. I was flipping between the NYR-Philly match and the Leafs-NYI and it seemed as if Boyes was doing something good everytime I switched back over. It was funny because until seeing him on the ice, I wouldn't have even remembered what team he was playing for. At 30, he's not that far removed from being a decent player.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Dez, please tell me what the bottom two lines say on the yellow sign. Very funny to me so far.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

It's gonna be a rough one. Write that down.  NYI have some muscle in that lineup.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

It's gonna be a rough one. Write that down.  NYI have some muscle in that lineup.  

Finley (if he plays), Martin, Carkner, Boulten (if he plays). Youch...could be a bruisefest.

I can't believe Finley and Carkner are their regular 3rd D pairing. B's should be able to pop a few more in tonight.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

The Il's are a funny team. They sometimes give the B's fits. And I'm trying to remember the last time Rask has beaten them in regulation. I know he has won 2 S.O against them, but I can't remember if he's ever beaten them thru 60 min. Hope he remembers that Tarvares likes to go high glove short side on him. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

The Il's are a funny team. They sometimes give the B's fits. And I'm trying to remember the last time Rask has beaten them in regulation. I know he has won 2 S.O against them, but I can't remember if he's ever beaten them thru 60 min. Hope he remembers that Tarvares likes to go high glove short side on him. 

Your'e right about that. I call it the curse of 1983 when the B's "should have" won their last cup but got beat in the Conference Finals by an aging and tired Isles team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Your'e right about that. I call it the curse of 1983 when the B's "should have" won their last cup but got beat in the Conference Finals by an aging and tired Isles team.

Yea I wish someone would've gave Peeter's an allergy pill, because he became allergic to the puck in the play-offs when he was a Bruin! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:

Dez, please tell me what the bottom two lines say on the yellow sign. Very funny to me so far.

"Do not touch the outer edges of the sign-Also the bridge is out ahead!"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OOPPSSS I had BRUINS 5-2 ....almost had the exact score on top of the winning team ...Chara missed the empty nethit the post ...not so bad as a prediction ...

now 2 for 4 ...gog for 60% next game

Sections
Shortcuts