Prediction for game 6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosbruins2011cup. Show bosbruins2011cup's posts

Re: Prediction for game 6

GAME 6 BRUINS BRING THE MAX EFFORT FOR....

#11's Drive

and your city's pride!

Your Fans and city are behind you boys go get em!

You have a young angel in heaven looking down on you guys!

RIP RICHARD MARTIN!

LAY IT ALL OUT ON THE LINE FOR YOUR BROTHERS and EACHOTHER!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Time to say Thank you to our boys , now that we've lost Bergeron and that we are stocked with Pev and Thorton there is not a single chance in the world that the B's win game 6 ...its been a great season Bruins made the final and came within 2 wins from the Stanley Cup ....the biggest mistake is this final was the lack of speed from Claude Julien to adjust to the Hawks ...Hawks have no fighter and CJ kept the slow Shawn Thorton for 5 to 6 minutes a game ..(Thorton played 9 minutes total in the 6 periods game) go figure ...Thornton didnt bring anythng positive to the team and has been a wasted roster ....on top of Speedy mosquito PEV that doesnt  help a team when you play the Hawks ....what a relief it will be when those 2 clowns leave the team ...ouffffff

I am proud of the Bruins for what they've accomplished in the series, I am proud of Gregory Campbell for the courage he showed us, I am proud of Tuuka for his performances and very optimistic about next season, I am proud of Bergeron, Krejci, Looch , I would like to see better things next season from Seguin, Marchand, I am proud of Daniel Paille, I would love to see Chara traded now that his value is at his peak (he will start to slow down next year and the years to come...I love Chara dont get me wrong here but we took all the best out of him ...it would be time to take advantage of his value on the market to get a real great sniper ...Stamkos, Couture, or even Taylor Hall and another young gun from the Oilers ...thats what we can get for Chara ...in 2015 it will be too late ....I am proud of my team , proud of the management , proud of all the good fans in here that keep posting positive stuff about our team , proud of the fans that keep insulting me day after day ....and I am looking forward to the 4 Stanley Cups the Bruins will win before 2020....I love you all ...and lets just hope that the Bruins do not lose game 6 by more than 2 goals

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & and 4 more cups before 2020

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Time to say Thank you to our boys , now that we've lost Bergeron and that we are stocked with Pev and Thorton there is not a single chance in the world that the B's win game 6 ...its been a great season Bruins made the final and came within 2 wins from the Stanley Cup ....the biggest mistake is this final was the lack of speed from Claude Julien to adjust to the Hawks ...Hawks have no fighter and CJ kept the slow Shawn Thorton for 5 to 6 minutes a game ..(Thorton played 9 minutes total in the 6 periods game) go figure ...Thornton didnt bring anythng positive to the team and has been a wasted roster ....on top of Speedy mosquito PEV that doesnt  help a team when you play the Hawks ....what a relief it will be when those 2 clowns leave the team ...ouffffff

I am proud of the Bruins for what they've accomplished in the series, I am proud of Gregory Campbell for the courage he showed us, I am proud of Tuuka for his performances and very optimistic about next season, I am proud of Bergeron, Krejci, Looch , I would like to see better things next season from Seguin, Marchand, I am proud of Daniel Paille, I would love to see Chara traded now that his value is at his peak (he will start to slow down next year and the years to come...I love Chara dont get me wrong here but we took all the best out of him ...it would be time to take advantage of his value on the market to get a real great sniper ...Stamkos, Couture, or even Taylor Hall and another young gun from the Oilers ...thats what we can get for Chara ...in 2015 it will be too late ....I am proud of my team , proud of the management , proud of all the good fans in here that keep posting positive stuff about our team , proud of the fans that keep insulting me day after day ....and I am looking forward to the 4 Stanley Cups the Bruins will win before 2020....I love you all ...and lets just hope that the Bruins do not lose game 6 by more than 2 goals

Stanley, keep the faith, this series isn't over yet....

as for trading Big Z, it ain't happening any time soon....  he'll be part of all those cups that are coming....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Chicago just won two games not by convincing fashion.  What is wrong with your brain if you think the Bs cannot do the same.  Keep the faith is correct!  If you live by what is being said then remember too that there are two sides to negativity.  Chicgo will have doubts too.  The mdia is playing your chrods, but you don't have to listen.  The players determine the games!  The Bs will win!   Boston was and is my prediction at 7 games!

Don't judge me monkey!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

If Seguin,Marchand Jagr,Horton,start scoring I have no doubt Bruins can come back and win this,but if they don't there done,there not going to get goals from def,because Chicago has taken away the point,weve been saying some of these guys are gettyng chances it will come,well it's time to s''hit or get of the pot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosbruins2011cup. Show bosbruins2011cup's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

STANLEY GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR AzZ and wake up ITS NOT OVER! THE BRUINS CAN WIN THIS STILL! WAKE UP! NOTHING IS OVER!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I'm predicting same score as Game 5....but a different outcome.  Bruins win Game 6 3 - 1.

#BOSTONSTRONG

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

YESSSSS. Stanley jumping ship is the best news the bruins could get. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

This was the first regulation loss since the leafs.  Thats an insane stat and reason to believe we can win.  we need bergie.  I would trade a healthy toews if we could get a healthy bergie.  Hes the most important player on either team.  Period! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

This was the first regulation loss since the leafs.  Thats an insane stat and reason to believe we can win.  we need bergie.  I would trade a healthy toews if we could get a healthy bergie.  Hes the most important player on either team.  Period! 

Nope! Rask is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

[QUOTE]

Nope! Rask is.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree.  I dont think rask has stole us a gm in a while.  This team is so air tight you cant let a fa rt inside.  I give rask credit for his outstanding numbers but the more i see this team the less value i place on the goalie.  i dont think rask has had to steal us a gm in the playoffs because this team continued to steam roll its way to wins.   Yes hes been very very good.  He still has two gms to win.  some will say chara is the straw that stirs the drink(Im usually one of them).  But i think minus bergie this team has a completely different makeup.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

YESSSSS. Stanley jumping ship is the best news the bruins could get. 

If only it could help the team I would be thrilled ...but besides Bergeron....the Bruins have 2 major handicaps ...and you know who they are, unfortunetaly you need all your soldiers to win a Stanley Cup....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosbruins2011cup. Show bosbruins2011cup's posts

Stanley how often do the bruins make the finals? I enjoy your opinions and glad you post on this board but please bro wake up the bruins are playing a game 6 in the cup finals and be excited they still can win if they lose we will all be disapointed but don't count them out when they are still alive all it will take is a 2 game win streak and we know our goalie alone could play out of his mind the next 2 games. KEEP THE FAITh!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Nope! Rask is.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree.  I dont think rask has stole us a gm in a while.  This team is so air tight you cant let a fa rt inside.  I give rask credit for his outstanding numbers but the more i see this team the less value i place on the goalie.  i dont think rask has had to steal us a gm in the playoffs because this team continued to steam roll its way to wins.   Yes hes been very very good.  He still has two gms to win.  some will say chara is the straw that stirs the drink(Im usually one of them).  But i think minus bergie this team has a completely different makeup.  

[/QUOTE]

Wow talk about under valuing a position! Hasn't stolen a game? Everytime Rask made a huge save in OT that the B's won is called stealing a game Shupe. He doesn't have to stand on his head in order to steal a game. Game 3 against the Pens wasn't stealing a game? Really? Now there's absolutely no margin for error for Rask. He's the one that can't afford any mistakes in his position. The other players on the ice can make a mistake, because they still have Rask to help cover their mistake. For him there's nobody! Hence, the reason he's the most important. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Nope! Rask is.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you happen to see game 2 of the Finals?  In just the last 2 rounds he's had multiple stretches of 100+ minutes without allowing a goal. How is it you can say the team couldn't have won without TT in 2011 and then say Rask, who has better numbers, isn't so important?