Prediction for the rest of the series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from salsa-kid. Show salsa-kid's posts

Prediction for the rest of the series

I think Boston will one either game 5 or 6.  Then it's 50/50 for game 7.

Fingers crossed.

Let go Bruins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Prediction for the rest of the series

7th game likely.

Has there ever been a 7th game OT in Stanley Cup history?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

My prediction for the rest of the series ...

if both PEV and ST stay in the line up ...HAWKS in 6

If CJ sits ST and bring in Caron, Soderberg, Bart or even the slow Pandolfo ...BRUINS in 7

if ever CJ has the guts to scratch both PEV and ST .....BRUINS in 6

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

If CJ sits ST and bring in Caron, Soderberg, Bart or even the slow Pandolfo ...BRUINS in 7

You have the Hawks in 6 and Bruins Cup in 2013 predicted in the same thread - as it is most likely that PEV and ST are going to stay in the line up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

if ever CJ has the guts to scratch both PEV 

For stupidity reasons, this is why you are posting in a Montreal building telling us about which celebrity came through your lobby ..........and not in Boston as a part of management.

If you don't get a call from PC........try applying to TMZ.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

[QUOTE]

You have the Hawks in 6 and Bruins Cup in 2013 predicted in the same thread - as it is most likely that PEV and ST are going to stay in the line up.

[/QUOTE]

I truly believe in CJ's knowledges and I am pretty sure that he will sit ST tonight...wich means BRUINS in 7

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I truly believe in CJ's knowledges and I am pretty sure that he will sit ST tonight...wich means BRUINS in 7

[/QUOTE]

You're right.  100% chance of sitting ST tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

[QUOTE]

if ever CJ has the guts to scratch both PEV 

For stupidity reasons, this is why you are posting in a Montreal building telling us about which celebrity came through your lobby ..........and not in Boston as a part of management.

If you don't get a call from PC........try applying to TMZ.

All I said was to entertain people....I see Michael Ryder and his lovely wife , Chris Letang because his girlfriend is a model and has an apprt here, Russell Martin ( during the winter) , Thomas Kaberle, Kostityn still owns here, last summer Julia Roberts she was here for a movie for 3 months...and many more ....and dont worry Chow...I've already been contacted by PC ....Boston city here I come within the next 18 months...announcement will be made in 2014-2015 ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

On the King/Queen of the forum thread, I predicted Bruins in 6 with 17 goals for and 11 against.  After Wednesday's game, Chicago has 11 goals, Boston 12.  So, 2-0 in Chicago on Saturday, and a hard morning on Tuesday after a 3-0 Cup clinching win.

Are you not entertained?!?!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

....and dont worry Chow...I've already been contacted by PC  ..bostonfan197846346347383

..........which made both look like tweedle dee and tweedle dumb......... announcement made a few months back.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

On the King/Queen of the forum thread, I predicted Bruins in 6 with 17 goals for and 11 against.  After Wednesday's game, Chicago has 11 goals, Boston 12.  So, 2-0 in Chicago on Saturday, and a hard morning on Tuesday after a 3-0 Cup clinching win.

I said 19-16 ...I have more chances than you with a 4-3 win Chicago and a 3-2 win in Boston

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

I said 19-16 ...I have more chances than you with a 4-3 win Chicago and a 3-2 win in Boston

[/QUOTE]

........which in my opinion will give you the leg up on who's smarter..........sorry Book .......just had to.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

.and dont worry Chow...I've already been contacted by PC ....Boston city here I come within the next 18 months...announcement will be made in 2014-2015 ....

Stanley,

The day you are hired by the Bruins is the same day that Beelzebub will be ice skating to work.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Detroit has won the only two Stanley Cup Finals to go to overtime in game 7.  In 1950 they beat the Rangers and in 1954 they beat the Habs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

So Chicago won game 1 which happened on a Wednesday, the Bruins won games on Saturday and Monday and then the Hawks won on Wednesday.  I am looking for history to repeat itself which will see Big Z skating around the TD Garden with the Stanley Cup held high next Monday night.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I say it mirrors the 2011 finals from here on out. CHI with a close win in Game 5, BOS cruises in Game 6 and takes Game 7 on the back of Rask.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

Detroit has won the only two Stanley Cup Finals to go to overtime in game 7.  In 1950 they beat the Rangers and in 1954 they beat the Habs.

Cool piece of history - and it doesn't sound like it happens very often.

It would be awesome to see - with a Bruins win and PEV getting the OT winner.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Even Stanley would have to give him kudos for that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Bruins win in Chicago and then back in Boston to close out the series and regain the Cup.

GO BRUINS!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]

Even Stanley would have to give him KHUDOS for that.

[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

You lost me BB. Is Stanley a Khudobin fan?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

You lost me BB. Is Stanley a Khudobin fan?

You're not serious are you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I pay more attention to threads in the play-offs and around the draft and free agent time periods and less often in the regular season, so I missed Stanley's calls for Khudo but I figured that is what he meant and I am not surprised.

Good one Bookboy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That would be entertaining!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Oh my Lord ...looks like Pev and Thornton will be in the line up ...look above , my prediction what that means ...I have to change my signature

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2014-2015-2017-2020