prediction one was right!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

prediction one was right!

I mention earlier on my original thread "could be worst" that i wrote a few days back that sturm will go either LA or Toronto. My info. came from the satelite hot stove on CBC. My new prediction is that the Bruins will persue a d man either be MA Bergeron for offense and PP situation but Montreal are also thinking about MA Berg. because of the Markov situation. I don't want say it but Wheels/Stuart and some added conditions will go STL. for Johnson or Wheels straight up for( Barret Jackman  for extra experience and grit). I am not a hockey guru or a want to be manager it is just common sense why Hunwick was let go to make cap space and to add another d man to the roster. Now with Marco gone who i will personally miss in a bruins uniform gives more space and time to find a experience d man to replace Hunwick and keep Lone Wolfe for # 7 d man. The Paille situation  is either to keep for injury woes or give players a rest for back to back gms.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: prediction one was right!

Your thinking is correct, Maybe we can get that puckmoving defenseman the team needs. Maybe make some kind of deal for Yandle i would not know what they would have to give up but maybe they can get something done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: prediction one was right!

In Response to prediction one was right!:
    My info. came from the satelite hot stove on CBC.
    Posted by boborielly224

So you really didnt predict anything right? You just repeated what you heard on CBC. Not impressed. Predict tomorrows Powerball numbers and then you got something Nostradamus.

Sections
Shortcuts