prediction one was right!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

prediction one was right!

I mention earlier on my original thread "could be worst" that i wrote a few days back that sturm will go either LA or Toronto. My info. came from the satelite hot stove on CBC. My new prediction is that the Bruins will persue a d man either be MA Bergeron for offense and PP situation but Montreal are also thinking about MA Berg. because of the Markov situation. I don't want say it but Wheels/Stuart and some added conditions will go STL. for Johnson or Wheels straight up for( Barret Jackman  for extra experience and grit). I am not a hockey guru or a want to be manager it is just common sense why Hunwick was let go to make cap space and to add another d man to the roster. Now with Marco gone who i will personally miss in a bruins uniform gives more space and time to find a experience d man to replace Hunwick and keep Lone Wolfe for # 7 d man. The Paille situation  is either to keep for injury woes or give players a rest for back to back gms.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: prediction one was right!

Your thinking is correct, Maybe we can get that puckmoving defenseman the team needs. Maybe make some kind of deal for Yandle i would not know what they would have to give up but maybe they can get something done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: prediction one was right!

In Response to prediction one was right!:
    [QUOTE] My info. came from the satelite hot stove on CBC.
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

So you really didnt predict anything right? You just repeated what you heard on CBC. Not impressed. Predict tomorrows Powerball numbers and then you got something Nostradamus.

Sections
Shortcuts