Prediction Time BOS @ TOR Nov. 5, 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: Prediction Time BOS @ TOR Nov. 5, 2011

the ACC will be crawling with B's fans tonight. I'm still deciding whether to wear a jersey, paint my face, or both...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Prediction Time BOS @ TOR Nov. 5, 2011

With a win tonight,we'd have our first winning streak of the season.

And beating the division leaders in their own house would be nice too.

I'm hoping the B's bring the same grit and execution they did for the Ottawa game.

Bruins 4 Leafs 3

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

1st big game of the season IMO, a win tonight gets us out of the cellar against the best team in the conference, the Leafs. (I can't believe I muttered those words)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

If the Bruins win tonight they are pulling out of the funk because the leafs will be tough at home, especially after the Bruins hammered them the last time they played.  I think it will be close and will come down to who has the better powerplay in this game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Prediction Time BOS @ TOR Nov. 5, 2011:
    [QUOTE]1st big game of the season IMO, a win tonight gets us out of the cellar against the best team in the conference, the Leafs. (I can't believe I muttered those words)
    Posted by Olsonicator[/QUOTE]

I disagree.  To me the season started last week on the back to back games against the Habs. Veux veux pas I could see more the Habs making the playoff over the Leafs unless they add another real center. Although you are correct this is another big game.
    My heart says the Bruins 3-2 winners but I haven't seen the Bruins consistency game in and game out yet therefore I have to go with Leafs in OT 4-3.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins 6 - Leafs 2 Explosion tonight ! Go Bruins ! Seguin : 2 goals Thomas will blank Kessel again ! Wooooo !
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]

Stanley?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins haven't proven anything yet this year. I think the long break between games is bad for them. TOR 4 BOS 1

With the talent Boston has, anything can happen though... GO BRUINS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Bruins 6 - Leafs 2

Explosion tonight !

Go Bruins !

Seguin : 2 goals

Thomas will blank Kessel again !

Wooooo !

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Bruins will be facing young Scrivner (sp?) who started and won his first NHL game last night in Columbus.  He looked solid and might have saved the Leafs' from the L.  That said I hope the B's don't help make him look like the reincarnation of Terry Sawchuck.  Boston 3 Toronto 2 on a stout, back to form road game from the Bruins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Bruins 3 Leafs 2

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I just made a $10 bet with a Leaf friend of mine...

IT HAS TO BE......Bruin 4...Leafs 3

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

B's 4 to 2

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Don't want to speculate on the exact score but I feel a lopsided Bs victory coming on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Nice to see Seguin with the first goal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

who gave that buddy pass to bergeron early in the 1st? I could have sworn that maple leafs defensemen had him lined up, and chose not to crush him.

classy move? part of the rule changes? should Bergeron have his head up more?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins 6 - Leafs 2 Explosion tonight ! Go Bruins ! Seguin : 2 goals Thomas will blank Kessel again ! Wooooo !
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]

Pretty close.  Good call.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

SWEET

THANK YOU KESSEL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Don't want to speculate on the exact score but I feel a lopsided Bs victory coming on.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

Good call .

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction Time BOS @ TOR Nov. 5, 2011 : Pretty close.  Good call.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

Thank you huntbri !

It was better than I expected !

But...my predictions are not close like this all the time !

Seguin : what a great player !

Hace a nice day !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

haven't enjoyed a game at the ACC more than this game. And did you hear me chanting 'Thank You Kessell' when the hat-trick goal went in?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]haven't enjoyed a game at the ACC more than this game. And did you hear me chanting 'Thank You Kessell' when the hat-trick goal went in?
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]

Great game to attend! I'm headed to the Nov.30 game @ the ACC and hope for a similar outcome.....what are the odds? Sounded like the boo birds came out pretty early? Nothing better then high fiving other B's fans after a slaughter in the ACC.......your a lucky guy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction Time BOS @ TOR Nov. 5, 2011 : Great game to attend! I'm headed to the Nov.30 game @ the ACC and hope for a similar outcome.....what are the odds? Sounded like the boo birds came out pretty early? Nothing better then high fiving other B's fans after a slaughter in the ACC.......your a lucky guy.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

I ran into a guy in the beer line wearing a Sequin jersey after the 2nd period. Too funny. Then I paid $29 for 2 large drafts. That was the only downside of a great game. Those prices are criminal at the ACC. I shouldn't buy a thing there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction Time BOS @ TOR Nov. 5, 2011 : I ran into a guy in the beer line wearing a Sequin jersey after the 2nd period. Too funny. Then I paid $29 for 2 large drafts. That was the only downside of a great game. Those prices are criminal at the ACC. I shouldn't buy a thing there.
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]

49th - I heard a guy on THE FAN 590 last season say he dropped $500 (i.e., dinner, parking, tickets, ACC beverages) to take his wife and 2 kids to a game.  Almost $30 for a couple of drafts is bananas.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction Time BOS @ TOR Nov. 5, 2011 : 49th - I heard a guy on THE FAN 590 last season say he dropped $500 (i.e., dinner, parking, tickets, ACC beverages) to take his wife and 2 kids to a game.  Almost $30 for a couple of drafts is bananas.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    RHO, there's no way a beer that price shouldn't include a lap dance.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Prediction Time BOS @ TOR Nov. 5, 2011 : 49th - I heard a guy on THE FAN 590 last season say he dropped $500 (i.e., dinner, parking, tickets, ACC beverages) to take his wife and 2 kids to a game.  Almost $30 for a couple of drafts is bananas.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE] It wouldn't be me .I would certainly enjoy attending an occasional Bruins game live,I think I would prefer to watch most of them at home. 

Sections
Shortcuts