Predictions!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Predictions!

I must add. Jmwalters to my list ...classy man ...

there are a few others and some are borderline....no names 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With Robidas out I predict Del Zotto or Gleason get dealt to Dallas.

[/QUOTE]

I predict brian campbell Or erat with orlov.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

A couple weeks before the end of the preseason I posted that Hamilton would be on the team without doubt.  I also stated the last forward position was down to Smith, Fraser, and Caron.  So I guess I predicted Smith, no?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley if you predicted smith to make team that's a good predection. No one expected him to make team. I sure didn't.  

[/QUOTE]

Thanks marco.....everyone in this room were laughing at me ....even red bet with me that that the    Lemon would get more points than Smith & Spooner combined....she will have to annouce on this board publicaly that Stanley is the best and most successfull person when its time to detect young talents .....sorry red....told you so ...a walk in the park

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Here is the logic.  Caron and Smith had NHL experience and were doing well in preseason.  Johnson was scoring goals but he was not a NHL tested player.  Once Soderberg was out Caron made the team.  So the answer is both Caron and Smith were going to make the team.  So, making Smith a prediction is somewhat predictable.  Hey?

[QUOTE]

In response to islamorada's comment:

[QUOTE]

A couple weeks before the end of the preseason I posted that Hamilton would be on the team without doubt.  I also stated the last forward position was down to Smith, Fraser, and Caron.  So I guess I predicted Smith, no?

[/QUOTE]

In all fairness -  no!  It would have to have  been little more precise.  If any of the 3 would have been expected to make it it's  fraser simply because he was in the Ahl that would be the more conventional expectation

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was pumping Subbans tires long before you two started that debate.

[/QUOTE]

No chance.  Like 10 yrs?   I was praising him when everyone was bad mouthing him.  I was comparing his annoying style with our own rat.   Price i might give you bc ive been a big fan of his as well but im owning pk and the norris chatter since it generated around his contract when the norris talk started.  

[/QUOTE]

I know you've liked him since the beginning Shupe, me too. Awesome talent. One of my first posts on here was an argument if you want to call it that with Fletch about him. Fletch will remember, I accused Fletch of hating him for the color of his skin and not the color of his jersey,,I was kidding, but boy was Fletch mad at me. Fletch will recall this now that I've mentioned that.

[/QUOTE]

I will share pk if you share price.  

[/QUOTE]

Deal. By the way, did you notice P.K's play against Crosby and Ovechkin of late? Even got a little physical rivalry going with Ovechkin. Fun to watch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I was pumping Subbans tires long before you two started that debate.

[/QUOTE]

No chance.  Like 10 yrs?   I was praising him when everyone was bad mouthing him.  I was comparing his annoying style with our own rat.   Price i might give you bc ive been a big fan of his as well but im owning pk and the norris chatter since it generated around his contract when the norris talk started.  

[/QUOTE]

I know you've liked him since the beginning Shupe, me too. Awesome talent. One of my first posts on here was an argument if you want to call it that with Fletch about him. Fletch will remember, I accused Fletch of hating him for the color of his skin and not the color of his jersey,,I was kidding, but boy was Fletch mad at me. Fletch will recall this now that I've mentioned that.

[/QUOTE]

I will share pk if you share price.  

[/QUOTE]

Deal. By the way, did you notice P.K's play against Crosby and Ovechkin of late? Even got a little physical rivalry going with Ovechkin. Fun to watch.

[/QUOTE]

Yes they are using him in all situations.  His pass tonight was a thing of beauty.  I hope colton orr steam rolls him.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes they are using him in all situations.  His pass tonight was a thing of beauty.  I hope colton orr steam rolls him.  

[/QUOTE]

Haha, well said. I love his game, love watching him, awesome skill set, yet I'd love to see Lucic give him a beating.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

Stanley if you predicted smith to make team that's a good predection. No one expected him to make team. I sure didn't.  

[/QUOTE]

You always have to check the facts with Stanley and weed out his delusions about what he thinks he said.  If you go back to July, the time of the Seguin trade, there was a ton of analysis about the guys the Bruins got back.

Stanley hardly acknowledged Smith, instead starting several threads crowing about Joe Morrow -- how great he was, predicting him ot be on the Bruins this year, big PP guy, etc.  More bad predictions:

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/joe-morrow-thats-exactly-what-we-needed-on-the-pp/100/6732105

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/joe-morrow-wow-what-a-catch-/100/6725323

Was there a thread about Reilly Smith back then?  Yes.  Lots of us were analyzing where he might end up and what his skill set was.  Stanley interrupted that thread only to post more about Joe Morrow, nothing about Smith (see page 3 here):

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/reilly-smith/100/6724385?page=3

A little fact checking will expose Stanley every time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Fletch, really, the only research anyone needs to do to debunk Stanley's grandiose claims about being a talent evaluator re: Smith?  With 17 points, which would put him second in the rookie scoring race, Smith is surely in the running for the Calder, right?

Of course not.  He was an NHL player for 37 games last year.  He's not a rookie.  He was already an NHL player and the only real question about whether or not he'd stay in Boston was whether he'd be a regular or the spare forward.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I must add. Jmwalters to my list ...classy man ...

there are a few others and some are borderline....no names 

[/QUOTE]

Nothing classier than using a picture of your mother in law's jugs for an avatar.

Sections
Shortcuts