Preds bench 2 guys for Game 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Preds bench 2 guys for Game 3

In Response to Re: Preds bench 2 guys for Game 3:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Preds bench 2 guys for Game 3 : zamboni - Nick Kypreos on THE FAN 590 this afternoon said the Preds could use this incident to "galvanize" themselves against Phoenix.  He said in his experience people outside of the team often expect something like this at this crucial time to sink team morale but it can have the opposite effect.  A kind of a we'll-show-you type of thing. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    RHO, it's also a reminder to Radulov that "we already came this far without you. We won't let you come in and ruin it".

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Radulov is a cancer. Kostitsyn is an idiot who is a follower. All Radulov cares about is himself and I'm shocked the team took him back to begin with.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Preds bench 2 guys for Game 3 : RHO, it's also a reminder to Radulov that we already came this far without you. We won't let you come in and ruin it.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

dez - Kypreos also said what you mentioned above; that the players know this guy walked out on them once before so they could use it as a who needs you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]Didn't the Kostitsyn boys have "drug" issues in Montreal a few years back before one of them got traded? Wouldn't surprise me the Russian Mafia was invloved. In Scottsdale.
    Posted by LordByron77[/QUOTE]
    They were hanging out with a known cocaine trafficker.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Nothing else to talk... oh yeah i forgot Bruins are eliminated... sorry !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I read somewhere that they were partying till 4am BEFORE game two,must have been too hungover to play what little defence they were already capable of.Turk did this all the time, but as we all know ,he was a great defensive player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Didn't Eddie "the Eagle" Belfor battle alcohol to the point where it affected his performance?
    Shame these guys aren't putting their priorities in order ... well my order I guess?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Did the Preds do well without these two last year?  The suspension may not be long enough, lack of effort is a terrible price to pay... forget the addiction carp!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I love the move, and you have to love the way it worked out.  Preds ditch those two and get back to Predator hockey = win.

Poile gets credit for benching guys in the playoffs down 0-2.  He needs it to off-set the debit that is bringing in two bad character guys to boost his offense at or after the deadline.  Those two guys are his major adds (plus Gill, and we know he's a drug-addled dirtbag from an Aronofsky film), and his team was better without them.  Funny how no one will remember this much when chucking out names of guys who can score for UFA signings and Deadline Trades.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Poile is a hardas* for sure and totally fits in with the Pred system of team first. Considering their low spending ways over the years this system has kept them as playoff contenders, often when they really shouldn't be. Good call by him and probably an easier one than we think because those two were not producing anyway. They won last night vindicating him.It will be interesting to see who dresses next game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

A.Kostitsyn is a UFA at the end of the year, and Radulov is an RFA...I say that if the Preds win the next game, extend the suspensions to the end of the year and let 'em go.

I guess they would need to sign Radulov first and them trade him to get anything out of the deal?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]A.Kostitsyn is a UFA at the end of the year, and Radulov is an RFA...I say that if the Preds win the next game, extend the suspensions to the end of the year and let 'em go. I guess they would need to sign Radulov first and them trade him to get anything out of the deal?
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]

Not always. Look at the Kessel trade.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Looks like Trotz has not made any decision on these two yet:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=394974

They did win without them. I think he probably will play them though.The uncertainty should light a fire under their a**es which likely his intent.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Trotz should give those two 1K to go out drinking again til game tiime! Seriously, I would sit both in the press box!  Chemistry on a team is overrated, but two idiots who don't play defense are not good for chemistry.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like Trotz has not made any decision on these two yet: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=394974 They did win without them. I think he probably will play them though.The uncertainty should light a fire under their a**es which likely his intent.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    As per TSN it  looks like Trotz is going to let the 2 partyers sit again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Preds bench 2 guys for Game 3 : As per TSN it  looks like Trotz is going to let the 2 partyers sit again.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Just read that. Talk about balls of steel on Trotz' part. I love it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Preds bench 2 guys for Game 3 : Just read that. Talk about balls of steel on Trotz' part. I love it.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

I have the distinct feeling that Radulov was told if he screws up once he's sitting. Basing that off the media storm that was started when he hit one of his couches in the face with his stick.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Looks like Trotz has had a change of heart:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=395128

Yeah, no kidding. Watching the Preds trying to score last night was just sad and pathetic.