Pressure is on Chiarelli now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Pressure is on Chiarelli now

I don't think I could say if I were in Morrow's or Iginla's shoes that I would think the Penguins have a better chance of winning than Bruins. PC isn't a mind reader, those players chose different. a 35 year old rental isn't a gaurantee of winning, I remeber all the "Recchi is old" threads.

Lets get someone younger now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I don't think I could say if I were in Morrow's or Iginla's shoes that I would think the Penguins have a better chance of winning than Bruins. PC isn't a mind reader, those players chose different. a 35 year old rental isn't a gaurantee of winning, I remeber all the "Recchi is old" threads.

Lets get someone younger now.

Its time to turn the page on iginla and go get cammalleri.  I think hes just exactly what we need and proven playoff guy.  Magic hands and pp boost.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

ts time to turn the page on iginla and go get cammalleri.  I think hes just exactly what we need and proven playoff guy.  Magic hands and pp boost.  

Yes, but does he want to be a Bruin? when's the next waiver wire?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

solution is simple fire who ever is in charge of the powerplay and  the coaching has to take a good look as to why we have been sucking in the 3rd 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

There is pressure on PC to get someone.  On the plus side, they probably (should) come cheaper than Iginla.  On the negative they probably won't be as good.  But they don't need to be great, just a second line type player to play on the third.  I'm still hoping for the Mullet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:

There is pressure on PC to get someone.  On the plus side, they probably (should) come cheaper than Iginla.  On the negative they probably won't be as good.  But they don't need to be great, just a second line type player to play on the third.  I'm still hoping for the Mullet.

I was waiting to hear from you on Jagr.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[/QUOTE]

The pressure is on pittsburg

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts