Pretty embarrassing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Pretty embarrassing

Sad to play a second period like that against a team that played 3 in 4 nights and put your team mate on a stretcher.  Outplayed outcoached. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Re: Pretty embarrassing

52 more games.  2 games in hand.  All is OK.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Can you imagine if this team hung their heads every time a teammate made a mistake and the puck found the back of the net? Wouldn't win many games that way. It's a long season...

RELAX

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from candre99. Show candre99's posts

Why do they have so much problems scoring ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow.

All that's missing is inIL.

You know what's embarrassing?  Sad sack fans like this group.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Can you imagine if this team hung their heads every time a teammate made a mistake and the puck found the back of the net? Wouldn't win many games that way. It's a long season...

18-8-2.  Pretty damn good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Sad to play a second period like that against a team that played 3 in 4 nights and put your team mate on a stretcher.  Outplayed outcoached. 

I don't think it's embarrassing to go to Montreal and lose 2-1. Montreal had it's 3rd game in 4 nights and the B's were down to 5 defenseman early in the game.  I thought they dominated the 3rd period but Price was the difference.

How was Julien outcoached?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Whatever happened to giving theother team credit for there adjustment in the 2nd period ?

I hate MTL more than any team but i didnt see this game as embarassing, Price won the game for them, no big deal yet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Actually the second period was one of those funky Bruins happenings, but there's more to what happened. Chiarelli thought he was in hockey heaven by adding Iginla, and Eriksson as reliable veterans who score goals. Both are reliable, but they are not scoring goals. From my view it seems that Iginla is often a step slower, not always, but often, and he bobbles the puck more than expected. Eriksson continues to play a "soft' game and continues to lack a solid scoring capability, and often his passes result in losing possesion. aside from that, the entire team is playing Claude's "defense first" game plan on a regular basis, and , as good as Tuuka is, winning when only scoring one or two goals is not a positive recipe for the long haul. Hamilton is limiting his sophomoric mistakes, but Krug is being out-muscled frequently, and is making more mistakes as he tries to counter his lack of size. Claude continues to dress Thornton because Thornton reliably plays Claude's game while potential alternatives are still in Providence or wasting away like Caron, a large, fast, 21 year old who's learning curve is stunted by sitting. Rielly Smith, Soderberg and Kelly are big, fast, and agressive, and should, by now, be playing shut down on the opponnents top lines, so that Bergeron and Kreji can focus more on offense. However, that's not Claude's style yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

It's worse than you think.

We're all going to die.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ive been very happy with this team from the goalie and out.  New guys are getting it together, young defense getting a chance to play and are shinning, goalie one of the best in the league, lucic taking his game to another level.  We are sitting on top of the league.  One 2-1 game loss to the Habs doesnt change any of that.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

It's worse than you think.

We're all going to die.

LMAO.

The sun came up today, even though it appeared it wasn't.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Pretty embarrassing that a team has fans that are embarrassed after one loss to Habs team that has been on a roll.

Bs didn't win but I don't see anything embarrassing about that loss.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Ive been very happy with this team from the goalie and out.  New guys are getting it together, young defense getting a chance to play and are shinning, goalie one of the best in the league, lucic taking his game to another level.  We are sitting on top of the league.  One 2-1 game loss to the Habs doesnt change any of that.  

But it was a big game Shupe and they lost!!!!!!!!!!! They stink! ....Oh here I go being a homer  fanboy again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

Pretty embarrassing that a team has fans that are embarrassed after one loss to Habs team that has been on a roll.

Bs didn't win but I don't see anything embarrassing about that loss.

Nothing embarrassing about it at all, Habs rode a hot goalie and a strong second period to the victory.As far as the Habs being the tired team, the B's beat both the Sharks and the Ducks after having played the night before and both teams were in Boston waiting and rested,it happens, its not so unbelievable.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Actually the second period was one of those funky Bruins happenings, but there's more to what happened. Chiarelli thought he was in hockey heaven by adding Iginla, and Eriksson as reliable veterans who score goals. Both are reliable, but they are not scoring goals. From my view it seems that Iginla is often a step slower, not always, but often, and he bobbles the puck more than expected. Eriksson continues to play a "soft' game and continues to lack a solid scoring capability, and often his passes result in losing possesion. aside from that, the entire team is playing Claude's "defense first" game plan on a regular basis, and , as good as Tuuka is, winning when only scoring one or two goals is not a positive recipe for the long haul. Hamilton is limiting his sophomoric mistakes, but Krug is being out-muscled frequently, and is making more mistakes as he tries to counter his lack of size. Claude continues to dress Thornton because Thornton reliably plays Claude's game while potential alternatives are still in Providence or wasting away like Caron, a large, fast, 21 year old who's learning curve is stunted by sitting. Rielly Smith, Soderberg and Kelly are big, fast, and agressive, and should, by now, be playing shut down on the opponnents top lines, so that Bergeron and Kreji can focus more on offense. However, that's not Claude's style yet.

Caron is not at all fast, not especially big either

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Bruins got what they deserved, they played like crap in the 2nd period.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

When Julien describes the second period as embarrassing, atrocious and unacceptable,thats all people are saying ,no body is panicking,Bruins have been guilty of it a lot this season,but thanks to Rask he has bailed them out,but lately Rask is looking a little more human.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I think the B's are playing alright and I know they will make the playoffs but that was a tired hated habs team we played lastnight and we got out hit, outskated  and as a result we lost it in the second period.  

I watched every game so far and many of the games against the better teams we dedint deserve to win.  imo without rask they have been playing medocre so far.  They rarely play an entire 60 min., often they only have only 1 line going, pp is mediocre and pk is not as good as past years.  I'm not panicing but 25% of the season gone there needs to be some work done.

Also think that maybe lines need to be reshuffled for a bit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I think the B's are playing alright and I know they will make the playoffs but that was a tired hated habs team we played lastnight and we got out hit, outskated  and as a result we lost it in the second period.  

I watched every game so far and many of the games against the better teams we dedint deserve to win.  imo without rask they have been playing medocre so far.  They rarely play an entire 60 min., often they only have only 1 line going, pp is mediocre and pk is not as good as past years.  I'm not panicing but 25% of the season gone there needs to be some work done.

Also think that maybe lines need to be reshuffled for a bit.

This same post could be used to describe the 2011 Bruins team at times, things are looking good i say!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Bought tickets today for Jan 30 re-match!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:
    [/QUOTE]

Bought tickets today for Jan 30 re-match!

[/QUOTE]

Nice :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Wow.

Some people think about me a lot.  A little creepy, actually.

I didn't think it was particularly embarrassing. They got outskated in the second period. They have that problem sometimes with high end skill and skating teams.

Montreal gets pretty excited vs the B's at home and Price played well. So Habs win a close one.  Whatever.

Lots of chances to complain during the season. That game wasn't towards the top of the list.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Wow.

Some people think about me a lot.  A little creepy, actually.

I didn't think it was particularly embarrassing. They got outskated in the second period. They have that problem sometimes with high end skill and skating teams.

Montreal gets pretty excited vs the B's at home and Price played well. So Habs win a close one.  Whatever.

Lots of chances to complain during the season. That game wasn't towards the top of the list.

Like the Redwings vs Philly,pretty embarrassing is right.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Chicken Little is back.

Sections
Shortcuts