Pretty good news for Simon Gagné

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Pretty good news for Simon Gagné

did you just talk about americans putting their nose where it doesn't belong? aren't you trolling a board because your a canadiens fan.....get a life dude, portugal sounds like it will be a great country when your not there

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Pretty good news for Simon Gagné:
    [QUOTE]He'll be back for the first game against DA Bruins ! Go Tampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

I'm glad he's back.......it's another opportunity for the BIG BAD BRUINS to beat up on a former Flyer. Adds to their motivation to win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Pretty good news for Simon Gagné:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pretty good news for Simon Gagné : Now it's a great country, make up your mind an hour ago it was a boring place! but don't be scared i won't go back there ,  my family is here with me... and my daughter has a life here, friends, school, activities... and so on ..but Portugal is a wonderful country...when it's my vacation's time...

It was sarcasm. Portugal has no work cause its a cesspool. Thats why you needed to come to Boston. YOU needed US.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pretty good news for Simon Gagné : i will never root for Boston that i can swear!

Thank you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

i love the way you react LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pretty good news for Simon Gagné : It was sarcasm. Portugal has no work cause its a cesspool. Thats why you needed to come to Boston. YOU needed US.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    Nope... it's a work's contract ! ... next don't know where it will be ! hope it will be in Florida my family would be pleased to get back there  .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pretty good news for Simon Gagné : It was sarcasm. Portugal has no work cause its a cesspool. Thats why you needed to come to Boston. YOU needed US.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    i don't need USA... my wife needed me! do you know what compromise is made of?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

what do we think the over under is on the following:
    weight of greatseasons "wife"
    number of teeth greatseasons "wife" has

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pretty good news for Simon Gagné : i don't need USA... my wife needed me! do you know what compromise is made of?

No, you really do. Keep saying you dont, I will let you, but really you wouldnt be here if you REALLY didnt want to be here. Work is just an excuse. Luckily for you, we will let you stay. SOMEONE at IHOP has to clear my plates from the table after all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

let me stay LOL ..don't need you to let me stay... hilarious! sorry for U but I am an american citizen...! and more i married an american woman! third my daughter was born here... so don't need U moron to stay wherever i want in USA...:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]let me stay LOL ..don't need you to let me stay... hilarious! sorry for U but I am an american citizen...! and more i married an american woman! third my daughter was born here... so don't need U moron to stay wherever i want in USA...:)

Cleanup, aisle 3!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]what do we think the over under is on the following: weight of greatseasons "wife" number of teeth greatseasons "wife" has
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

i'm saying 215 and 15

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My sig!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

good number but not in order 125 pounds... for her teeth she has enough to bite a little bear and hurt him:) she's not tall but tall enough to slap you right on your big nose .....if you insult her...she's an amazing tigress!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]good number but not in order 125 pounds... for her teeth she has enough to bite a little bear and hurt him:) she's not tall but tall enough to slap you right on your big nose .....if you insult her...she's an amazing tigress!

So 5 foot 1, 125, thats a big girl. And 2 teeth for biting, more than I expected. Tell Alyson we said hi, and we are sorry she couldnt find someone who wasn't an idiot to marry. But when you are that ugly, you take what you can get I suppose.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

sorry but 5 foot 5 ... and again me ugly?? lol if you could know who i am you'll be surprised ...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

your portugese right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

that's not what i meant by you'll be surprised.............don't be so naive! I'm not.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

stop talking about yourself, nobody cares. Now when the B's win are you going to be a Sharks fan because you have a former life partner who resides in San Jose? Are you going to be a Canucks fan because you once bought hamsters from a guy in Western Canada? Or are you going to be a Red Wings fan because of that lovely encounter with a 12 year old boy at a rest stop on the 8 mile?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

shut up ...you're becoming crazy! just understand : i hate da bruins... my wife is from Florida , i love Tampa, kinda like the Habs and if you beat Tampa I'll root for the team who will be playing against the Bruins that's it , that's all! nothing more, nothing less! stop with your analyze..!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]shut up ...you're becoming crazy! just understand : i hate da bruins... my wife is from Florida , i love Tampa, kinda like the Habs and if you beat Tampa I'll root for the team who will be playing against the Bruins that's it , that's all! nothing more, nothing less! stop with your analyze..!

No we wont. Cause its irritating you, and that makes us laugh. And give Alyson a kiss for me, leave it on the third chin from the top.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

great vivid imagination !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pretty good news for Simon Gagné : No we wont. Cause its irritating you, and that makes us laugh. And give Alyson a kiss for me, leave it on the third chin from the top.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE] Sorry  but not all women look like your spouse !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i'm beginning to think the habs trolls that frequent this site are struggling to come out of the closet as bruin fans. why else would they be here? they obviously have no friends north of the border. we are a very welcoming, yet dysfunctional family, you'll fit right in. it's the first step towards feeling good about yourself. cleansing almost...though i doubt you'll ever totally rid yourself of that hab-stink. let me be the first to welcome you aboard! 

Sections
Shortcuts