Price hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Price hurt?

Did anyone else notice Price, after he threw his blocker and shoulder at a shot late in 3rd.

Puck went out of play, he skated towards boards, looking like he was trying to work that shoulder. Went to a break and I never noticed after, could this be the scouting on why they are going up, well everyone but Boych.lol

He has no excuses tho it is his blocker side not glove where Ryder pasted him for first goal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Re: Price hurt?

In Response to Price hurt?:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone else notice Price, after he threw his blocker and shoulder at a shot late in 3rd. Puck went out of play, he skated towards boards, looking like he was trying to work that shoulder. Went to a break and I never noticed after, could this be the scouting on why they are going up, well everyone but Boych.lol He has no excuses tho it is his blocker side not glove where Ryder pasted him for first goal.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

Bergie's shot on the PK.  I noticed it, I defintely thought he was injured.  He looked fine after that and I assumed it was just a stinger.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

In Response to Price hurt?:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone else notice Price, after he threw his blocker and shoulder at a shot late in 3rd. Puck went out of play, he skated towards boards, looking like he was trying to work that shoulder. Went to a break and I never noticed after, could this be the scouting on why they are going up, well everyone but Boych.lol He has no excuses tho it is his blocker side not glove where Ryder pasted him for first goal.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

I noticed at the time too. I was wondering for a bit, but after not hearing or seeing much just forgot about it. It's interesting though

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

In Response to Re: Price hurt?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Price hurt? : I noticed at the time too. I was wondering for a bit, but after not hearing or seeing much just forgot about it. It's interesting though
    Posted by kevio19[/QUOTE]

Probably just a stinger.  I'm a goaltender and it happens all the time if the puck catches you in a seam or a joint on the chest protector.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

It was off of his elbow or shoulder but, interestingly, came just a few minutes after a Chara bomb from the point that caused CBC commentators to note that Price looked to feeling the effects of getting in the way.

Sections
Shortcuts