Price

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Price

has now let in 8 goals in back to back home games to blow a 2-0 series lead with his team arguably playing better hockey than the Bruins.  BUT, he is STILL a FAR better goalie than Thomas.  FAR BETTER!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Price

I'm a huge Carey Price fan and your a huge moron, why do you idiots feel the need to always blame the goalie? Is it lack of knowledge when i comes to just knowing the game? Ryder left alone on the doorstep is his fault? Are you educated enough to know a defensive break down or an assigment missed?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

No, the D1 school that gave me a scholarship didnt teach us anything about hockey.  And since you missed it, I was making fun of all the Thomas haters who constantly blame him for the losses and kiss Prices' asss on here regularly, along with the Hab trolls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I don t think you can blame Price for the goals.  Peeps in MTL are after all he did for them this year.  I am not a fan of Thomas as everyone knows but i am just glad he stopped the point blank shot in OT because that allowed the Bs to score the winning goal!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to Re: Price:
    [QUOTE]No, the D1 school that gave me a scholarship didnt teach us anything about hockey.  And since you missed it, I was making fun of all the Thomas haters who constantly blame him for the losses and kiss Prices' asss on here regularly, along with the Hab trolls.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

I agree, vig.  Price is showing his mettle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]I don t think you can blame Price for the goals.  Peeps in MTL are after all he did for them this year.  I am not a fan of Thomas as everyone knows but i am just glad he stopped the point blank shot in OT because that allowed the Bs to score the winning goal!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]
    Most people aren't all over Thomas for EVERYTHING he did for Boston this year. You know the best sv% in a season thing?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Boychuk should have roofed that chance instead he put it right in Price's glove.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a huge Carey Price fan and your a huge moron, why do you idiots feel the need to always blame the goalie? Is it lack of knowledge when i comes to just knowing the game? Ryder left alone on the doorstep is his fault? Are you educated enough to know a defensive break down or an assigment missed?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    And your a ph ukin hab fan.....I never liked you from the start. Do us all a favor, and pi$$ off

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm a hab fan??
    Are you questioning my fanhood?
    You never liked me from the start?

Good..now go die.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

how about, neither goalie has been stellar.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

By that logic then about 14 of the 16 playoff goalies have been terrible this postseason.

The two I'm leaving out though they have had their moments: Fleury and Miller

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]By that logic then about 14 of the 16 playoff goalies have been terrible this postseason. The two I'm leaving out though they have had their moments: Fleury and Miller
    Posted by nix02061[/QUOTE]
    this is true. have you seen some of the beauties Niemi has given up ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

some true classics for sure!

No one has hurt themselves more than Bryzgalov from Phoenix.  Dude had a pretty decent to great regular season and caved in the playoffs.  Talk about some weak goals.  Someone will pick him up as a free agent but I'm not sure if he's going to get what he thought he might.  Couldn't steal at least a game that series.