Primer for Tonight's Game (B's v Ottawa)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Primer for Tonight's Game (B's v Ottawa)

Some vids of previous encounters with the Sens this season to get the blood flowing:

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/106355

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/107858

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/109389

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/109390

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/110287

Can't wait. Oh, and someone may score tonight too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Primer for Tonight's Game (B's v Ottawa)

If Neil tries to pick a fight with Seidenberg again or run around on the Seguin line I want Lucic to really crush Karlsson.
    Come to think I want Lucic to pound away at Karlssson anyway.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Legion, I think Karlsson is nimble enough to escape most poundings but the intimidation effect could pay off. He has yet to prove he can handle that ype of game for extended periods of time (like the playoffs) so he really does need to prove himself. Gonchar and Gilroy should get the same treatment too. Give them that sense of fear and they may crumble.

Oh man, is it game time yet?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You bet Jay !  and I'm going to be watching it on Sportsnet with Potvin . My blood is already boiling.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Sportsnet? Interesting choice. Let us know the Sens side to the game tonight. It is always interesting to hear the counterpoints to the assertions made by Jack and Brick. The Chara/Neil fight is a good example of this.

Edwards: "Chara is pummeling Neil, making him pay...."

Sens Commentator (not sure of name): "This fight will go down as one of David slaying Goliath..."

You get the point....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I'm thinking Macdermid might have a dance tonight. Would make sense for having called him up. I'd love to see the Bruins lay down a straight up can of whoop-bass and show the sens just what they have to look forward to in the first round.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Primer for Tonight's Game (B's v Ottawa):
    I'm thinking Macdermid might have a dance tonight. Would make sense for having called him up. I'd love to see the Bruins lay down a straight up can of whoop-bass and show the sens just what they have to look forward to in the first round.
    Posted by lambda13

He was called up but Fluto projects that he will not play. Not saying he is right all the time but it would be baffling if MacDermid was not in the lineup tonight. If not now then when?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Posted by lambda13

I'd rather see a boring Bruins win. Only if Ottawa starts something should Boston respond. The Bruins are the overwhelming favorite if this the matchup in the first round so there's no need to provoke the Sens or give them any extra motivation. I'm all for an aggressive forecheck, but lets wait until next week.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Half the regular starters aren't even making the trip - figure this will be a boring Ottawa win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hope there is a hockey game fight fans. What no UFC/MMA on Spike TV tonight ?....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Half the regular starters aren't even making the trip - figure this will be a boring Ottawa win.
    Posted by red75

Exactly right.  I see a team playing the game like its a pre-season tuneup, with no messages sent.  Maybe a skittish Khudobin as well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

In Response to Re: Primer for Tonight's Game (B's v Ottawa) : He was called up but Fluto projects that he will not play. Not saying he is right all the time but it would be baffling if MacDermid was not in the lineup tonight. If not now then when?
    Posted by jaywall

Agreed, not sure what the fcuk Fluto is talking about....

That lineup he projects will be skating on eggshells if Macdaddy and McQ are not in there....

Carkner has Thorts' number, and not sure it makes sense for Looch to try his luck with him again this close to the playoffs. He was just back from a long injury layoff last time when Looch took a split dec'n from him.

m anbd

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm expecting a rough game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'm expecting a rough game. Posted by BsLegion

Hoping you mean, frothing at the mouth along with JWalters LoL!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

You bet Jay !  and I'm going to be watching it on Sportsnet with Potvin . My blood is already boiling.
    Posted by BsLegion

Sportnet? East, I'm to assume. The crazy thing about Rogers Sporstnet is if you don't live in the area, you don't get the game. I'm in London ON about 6 hour drive and have a "Blackout In Effect" on my ROGERS cable box.
    Couldn't even watch a Flames - Bruins game a year ago on Sportsnet.
    Oh well, stream NESN and listen to Jack and Brick. Better commentators than any other I've heard

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The B's are mailing this game in so badly.  It's pretty embarrassing.  I feel bad for the fans who paid for ticktets.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

It's Khudobin in net.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Man all these fights have been incredible so far WoW!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Man all these fights have been incredible so far WoW!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Why are you trying to crush our spirit?  Laughing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Primer for Tonight's Game (B's v Ottawa) : Why are you trying to crush our spirit? 
    Posted by jaywall

You tell him !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The B's are mailing this game in so badly.  It's pretty embarrassing.  I feel bad for the fans who paid for ticktets.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

and that's why I'm not at this game. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Primer for Tonight's Game (B's v Ottawa) : and that's why I'm not at this game. 
    Posted by BsLegion

And yet they are winning 2-0. What does this say about Ottawa?

By the way, Karlsson is -2 so far.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Primer for Tonight's Game (B's v Ottawa) : Why are you trying to crush our spirit? Posted by jaywall

I know, I know the 3rd period will be like wrestlemania...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Primer for Tonight's Game (B's v Ottawa) : I know, I know the 3rd period will be like wrestlemania...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Or the "Good Friday Brawl":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veX55rLYAgQ

Cheers!

Sections
Shortcuts