Pro sports promos gone bad - the Bruins may be next in line.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Pro sports promos gone bad - the Bruins may be next in line.

Way back in the olden days when getting loaded at sporting events ... there was 10 cent beer night.  Granted it was 1977, but 10 cents still was pretty cheap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Cent_Beer_Night

I thought I remembered a mini bat night plus cheap beer night, but I can't find it on google.

Somebody gave everybody a commemorative baseball one night, a lot of those ended up on the field.

And now the Bruins have the Rene Raincourt bobble head night.  How many beers will it take your average disgruntled drunk fan to toss his bobblehead ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Pro sports promos gone bad - the Bruins may be next in line.

In Response to Pro sports promos gone bad - the Bruins may be next in line.:
    [QUOTE]Way back in the olden days when getting loaded at sporting events ... there was 10 cent beer night.  Granted it was 1977, but 10 cents still was pretty cheap. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Cent_Beer_Night I thought I remembered a mini bat night plus cheap beer night, but I can't find it on google. Somebody gave everybody a commemorative baseball one night, a lot of those ended up on the field. And now the Bruins have the Rene Raincourt bobble head night.  How many beers will it take your average disgruntled drunk fan to toss his bobblehead ?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    Aaaaaah 10 cent beer night... the good old days. Went to the ACC last spring, and it was 14 bucks for a large beer ( 16 oz ) not sure what a beer is at the garden. Anyways, Rene may be an awful  singer, but, I guess he is kind of an institution in Boston. To answer your question, regarding how many beers will it take....not many if the B's fall behind early. lol