Projected All Star Roster (Bergy makes it!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Projected All Star Roster (Bergy makes it!)

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=611147

Its about time!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Projected All Star Roster (Bergy makes it!)

Not the official one yet though - he better make it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

On that note, LeBrun has his mid-season awards out on ESPN (I know, ESPN hockey coverage is a joke). Bergeron got the well deserved Selke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I wish they would stop making teams feel good by allowing them to have 1 player go even if they are awful. I also think that if they are going to do that they should limit the number of fan voted players to 1 player per team then.

Its embarassing to see so many Leafs and Sens on there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

Professional Hockey Writers' Association was embarrassed with the kesler pick last year. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Projected All Star Roster (Bergy makes it!):
    [QUOTE]I wish they would stop making teams feel good by allowing them to have 1 player go even if they are awful. I also think that if they are going to do that they should limit the number of fan voted players to 1 player per team then. Its embarassing to see so many Leafs and Sens on there.
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

Well I mean aside from ballet stuffing

Those are 2 teams in particular who lack depth and are being carried by a select few players.

Its harder to point out the stars on a team like Boston than it is on Toronto.

Sections
Shortcuts