Pronger out for 4 to 6 weeks...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Pronger out for 4 to 6 weeks...

Ok, I am being a pain.... but what if Chara was out for 4 to 6 weeks?  A constant on defense is worth how much to the Bs GAA?  The thing here is I am not saying that Chara and Pronger are equivalent, what I am saying is what do these two mean to the over all play to their respective teams?  I happen to think Chara is worth so much more to the Boston defense!  What do you think not feel?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Pronger out for 4 to 6 weeks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuK2wcMuE9E

Maybe he can work on his Sean Avery a bit so it's better next time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Pronger out for 4 to 6 weeks...:
    [QUOTE]            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuK2wcMuE9E Maybe he can work on his Sean Avery a bit so it's better next time.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Actually I would like to see Chara on wing several times in the game without any reason like PP.  A little nasty attitude would do Chara wonders, and the team would respond.  An in keeping with my question I will remain on topic.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

B's would be screwed if they lost Z for this long.  B's are playing with two rooks right now in McQuaid & Kampfer, at least Phily can lean on a good veteran group of Timonen, Carle, Meszaros, Coburn and O'Donnell.  Pronger's presence will be missed, but nowhere near the impact Z has to the B's D-corps.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Pronger out for 4 to 6 weeks...:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pronger out for 4 to 6 weeks... : Actually I would like to see Chara on wing several times in the game without any reason like PP.  A little nasty attitude would do Chara wonders, and the team would respond.  An in keeping with my question I will remain on topic. Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

No one injury to a key member should stop a team from winning. If any sports team doesn't have depth their done. Chara needs to stay on the ice instead of taking stupid penalties like Campbell chasing Subban after a clean hit or Thornton dropping his glove in hope enticisng Lapierre who will never drop them.

Chara needs to stay on the ice but before he does that he needs to work on the accuracy of his former low, hard formerly on target shot. Chasing opposing players, that will never drop them, around to show your tough is just plain dumb.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD7. Show BigD7's posts

San, this team doesn't have any experienced depth. We have Paille as the spare forward, and some are calling to deal him. Any injuries mean call ups from the AHL. Our D is precariously close to being in trouble with a loss of a key defenseman like Chara.

I don't agree with your take on Thornton and Campbell from last night's game. I think Thornton was only trying to get a early spark for the team... Lap didn't bite. As for Campbell, he got 2 minutes for grabbing at the jersey. I thought is was really an over reaction by the refs. We as fans and I think now the B's as players have gotten really sensitive to "not reacting" when a big hit goes down... legal hit or not.

Sections
Shortcuts