Prospects Game Tonite

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Prospects Game Tonite

Top Prospects game on tonite on Sportsnet. Hopefully one of those top prospects end up in Boston. Worth a look tonite

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

Re: Prospects Game Tonite

Nugent-Hopkins easily looked the best in my opinion.  He is the opposite of what the Bruins need though.  He's basically Krejci.  Dougie Hamilton or Ryan Murphy would look real good in black and gold.  Really hoping the B's get a Dman with TO's pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Couturier or Murphy

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

One of the most anticipated games of the year for next year's draft crop and a handful of posts. A sad reflection about this forum !

Players that caught my eye , excluding OHL players, Huberdeau, Wells, Bealieu and Nugent-Hopkins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Landeskog! I know he didn't play, but still...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Chowda - Wasn't on in the US, instead we had to see the Leafs vs. Rangers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Lets draft team Cherry's goalie! (not)

Dougie Hamilton would be worth a shot with the B's #1 if he was available still.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Ryan Murphy. What a skater and passer. Great shot.

Hamilton is a really good D man too

And Nugent-Hopkins. Smallish, but he doesn't seem to matter if he gets in the thick of it. It was funny watching him pull out of the melee, just in time for the two WHL boys to go at er !!!  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from derrickmorin. Show derrickmorin's posts

Hamilton with the B's #1? We will be a top 10 pick easily.  The B's pick will be between 20-30 (hopefully 30!).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Prospects Game Tonite:
    [QUOTE]Hamilton with the B's #1? We will be a top 10 pick easily.  The B's pick will be between 20-30 (hopefully 30!).
    Posted by derrickmorin[/QUOTE]

Didnt know he was projected to go so high. Alas my knowledge of this is based off of highlights and stuff. Im not from canada so my access to this info is limited severly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Wow NHL Central Scouting has the B's taking Hamilton with TOR's Pick I was wayyy off.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=549008

Here's three different looks just click on Kimelman, Morreale and Hoffner to see the different opinions. They all have Matt Puempel really low which I disagree with bit what the heck do I know and last years draft how many surprises were there ? Spooner and Knight weren't on my radar at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

I can't see Hamilton getting to the Bruins' own first round pick and I certainly wouldn't use Toronto's pick for him.Can't project who to grab with Maple Leafs' pick until we know just how high it actually is at the nd of the season(right now i"m thinking top five or six).I don't see a Hall/Seguin duo at the top of this draft or a sure top ten for that matter.One can only hope the b"s scouts are on their game this season as they were last year.By the way,I really believe Knight(and maybe Spooner as well though in perhaps a different type of role)will be very good top six forward within the next two,and,at worst,the next three years and he may be even better than that.