Providence bound

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Providence bound

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=589226&navid=DL|BOS|home

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Providence bound

No real surprises there...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Too bad about Riendeau. There were more than a few people excited about him when the B's initially signed him a couple of years back due to his monster senior year in junior. Too bad he was just another overager at the time. Never could even stick with Providence

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

spooner and knight looked lost out there last night...no real suprise bothg kids are not ready yet  the only spot i see up for grabs is caron-poiluet looks as though one will be the 12th and the other the 13th forward...so in reality the lineup is set   17-46-18    63-37-49    38 or 57-23-19   20-11-22    6d is simple chara-sieds  boy-corvo and fer-mcquaid    some fans are delusional thinking anyone else has any other shot at making the team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Providence bound:
    spooner and knight looked lost out there last night...no real suprise bothg kids are not ready yet  the only spot i see up for grabs is caron-poiluet looks as though one will be the 12th and the other the 13th forward...so in reality the lineup is set   17-46-18    63-37-49    38 or 57-23-19   20-11-22    6d is simple chara-sieds  boy-corvo and fer-mcquaid    some fans are delusional thinking anyone else has any other shot at making the team
    Posted by bruins8

leafs81 is back . Yippee ! You're back for another year of being everyone's whipping boy.

Knight was so lost he couldn't even find Ottawa.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Providence bound : leafs81 is back . Yippee ! You're back for another year of being everyone's whipping boy. Knight was so lost he couldn't even find Ottawa.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

What is even funnier is that he calls some people delusional.

Delusional is remarking on the play of someone WHO DIDN'T EVEN DRESS FOR THE GAME.

I wonder if Knight was on the same line as Horton and Krejci.  And Thomas DID NOT MAKE A SINGLE SAVE ALL NIGHT.  How bad is that?

You have to spell things out and speak really slow to Leafs81.

It is true that there are very few open regular spots, but there will be injuries, probably more than one, and call ups will be necessary and then the performance of the non-roster guys will really matter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Providence bound : leafs81 is back . Yippee ! You're back for another year of being everyone's whipping boy. Knight was so lost he couldn't even find Ottawa.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

yeah I was looking forward on taking a pic of Knight just for you (now settle for Spooner) but when I got there (a little later grrrr) I didn't see him in the lineup. 
    Do you know why ? or you weren't joking about being lost ? lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"Knight was so lost he couldn't even find Ottawa"

HAHAHAHA!  Priceless!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Really leafs? Knight didn't even dress...and everyone except Kelly MacDermid and Thornton looked absolutely gassed last night. I can never wrap my head around what goes through that brain of yours. or are you brain dead? It's hard to tell...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

What a tool! Give it up and restart with a new name. I know for sure, you will NEVER live this one down! ZERO credibility!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! 

You probably couldn't see the tv properly with PHAT PHIL's testicules in your face!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Wow, the knight couldnt find ottawa was clearly a joke that he didn't play.. Anyone ripping on that comment, as being a dumb post, congratulations, you were the dummy..  

Its misguided since only about 1/3 of the team actually gets to play in the first game..Knights a player they have seen enough of to know hes going to stick past the first cuts..

On another note.. I havent seen any preseason, or practice stuff.. Heard an interview this morning discussing the play..

Chris clark - looks like the grizzled vet really looking to make the team, was gritty and nasty in practice, physical in the corners, physical with Seguin (dropped him in the corner) also got into with with Colby Cohen, dropped a pretty hearty slash on the kid in the black and while game i guess.. Anyone been paying attention to how he is playing, Cause theres only 2 spots, and pulliot signed a 1 year deal, hes not going to providence, wouldnt make sense, and if all of that is true about Clark, I would guess hes got a good shot at making the team and picking up some of recchis slack, does this put Caron on a bus running back and forth, or was too much being made of his play?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Wow, the knight couldnt find ottawa was clearly a joke that he didn't play.. thought it be a misguided one since only about 1/3 of the team actually gets to play in the first game.. Knights a player they have seen enough of to know hes going to stick past the first cuts.. On another note.. I havent seen any preseason, or practice stuff.. Heard an interview this morning discussing the play.. Chris clark - looks like the grizzled vet really looking to make the team, was gritty and nasty in practice, physical in the corners, physical with Seguin (dropped him in the corner) also got into with with Colby Cohen, dropped a pretty hearty slash on the kid in the black and while game i guess.. Anyone been paying attention to how he is playing, Cause theres only 2 spots, and pulliot signed a 1 year deal, hes not going to providence, wouldnt make sense, and if all of that is true about Clark, I would guess hes got a good shot at making the team and picking up some of recchis slack, does this put Caron on a bus running back and forth, or was too much being made of his play?
    Posted by rolerhoky19

Not to put too much emphasis on a single play but the only time I noticed Clark last night was when he was set up for a 1 timer from Spooner in the high slot and he shot it 8 feet wide. Hate to say he was invisible other than that. I'm certainly 1 of the people that's pulling for him to earn a spot but I'm skeptical.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Dez,
    so you got to see the game last night?  I hope he does well enough to catch on with someone, he is only on a try out, but it was built up like he was the guy looking like he would do whatever it takes, after winning a cup, the bruins will need one or two ot those guys...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez, so you got to see the game last night?  I hope he does well enough to catch on with someone, he is only on a try out, but it was built up like he was the guy looking like he would do whatever it takes, after winning a cup, the bruins will need one or two ot those guys...
    Posted by rolerhoky19

That's the beauty of living in Canada Roler. Nationally televised exhibition hockey. Like I said, I'm pulling for him to make it. I'll wait to see him playing in games with more NHL players before passing a final judgement.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Posted by Chowdahkid-

knight did find ottawa, he took the pregame skate, but didn't dress for the game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

WELL ALL YOUR PRIZED ROOKIES WILL NOT BE IN THE OPENING NIGHT LINEUP WILL THEY?  IF THEY WERE ANYGOOD YOU WOULD THINK THEY COULD BEAT OUT PAILLE OR THORNTON FOR A SPOT NO?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Providence bound : knight did find ottawa, he took the pregame skate, but didn't dress for the game.
    Posted by bostonfan191646

Thanks for the info but it wouldn't have gone good with the joke.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

WELL ALL YOUR PRIZED ROOKIES WILL NOT BE IN THE OPENING NIGHT LINEUP WILL THEY?  IF THEY WERE ANYGOOD YOU WOULD THINK THEY COULD BEAT OUT PAILLE OR THORNTON FOR A SPOT NO?   
    Posted by bruins8

They'd all certainly crack the Leafs roster. Not so easy to make a championship squad. I wouldn't trade Hamilton and Knight for Kessel.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Providence bound : They'd all certainly crack the Leafs roster. Not so easy to make a championship squad. I wouldn't trade Hamilton and Knight for Kessel.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I wouldn't trade George Hamilton and Ted Knight for Kessel.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Providence bound : I wouldn't trade George Hamilton and Ted Knight for Kessel.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Awesome!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

at least bruins8 finally admitted hes a leafs fan and a troll

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Posted by bruins8

no

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

You guys are crazy, bruins8 has pictures of his family in Bs uniforms, he can not be a leafs fan... or is that another poster?  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Posted by bruins8

your inside source give u those lineups bruins81 like when your sources gave u this u clown!!!

richards to leafs done deal announced tue 7-5-11

posted at 7/1/2011 10:46 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96&plckUserId=2ecd90dcdb4e7f44d76e3e171010df96">
    First: 8/2/2005
    Last: 9/22/2011
    my source from bruins organization has told me richards is going to tor for sure not sure of exact terms but will be announced likely tue...  who cares i think people are overating him anyway..nice player but superstar he is not

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

You guys are crazy, bruins8 has pictures of his family in Bs uniforms, he can not be a leafs fan... or is that another poster?  
    Posted by islamorada

how about schizophrenia?
    5 different personalities at least.
    4 in love with Kessel.
    1 who kinds likes the Bruins.

Sections
Shortcuts