Providence Bruins tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Providence Bruins tickets

So I've bought some Worcester Sharks (v. Providence Bruins) in Worcester (obviously) and had no problems getting them.  Sweet.  $25 a ticket how can you go wrong?

So then I go to buy some Providence Bruins tickets at the Providence web site.  And with the Providence Bruins you can only buy 5 10 20 or 40 games.

Anybody have any idea what the deal with this is?  Why aren't they selling any single game tickets?  I imagine that single game tickets will go on sale at some point in the future, but when?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Providence Bruins tickets

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/for-those-of-you-in-new-england-p-bruins-fanfest-sept-28th-/100/6818883

Game coming up in Malboro(ugh) and FanFest down at the Dunk this Saturday...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

I believe monday the 23th they go to single game tickets. I went searching for them & one of the ticket agents had it posted as such. Suggestion for seats? Theres a block of 3 seats above where the B,s come out to the ice....perfect seats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to pucman's comment:

I believe monday the 23th they go to single game tickets. I went searching for them & one of the ticket agents had it posted as such. Suggestion for seats? Theres a block of 3 seats above where the B,s come out to the ice....perfect seats!

Thanks.  I don't understand the marketing strategy, but anyways, thanks.

Sections
Shortcuts