Providence B's vs Bridgeport ST 11/22 Scouting Report

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Providence B's vs Bridgeport ST 11/22 Scouting Report

So I went to the gae tonight as my kids played right before the game started. Heres my opinion based on one game.

David Warsofsky: It's pretty evident he is by far and away their best defenseman. Best player on the ice. Passing was terrific and you can tell when he's not out there on the power play.

Matt Fraser: Looked good early one, physical and gave the Bridgeport Defense trouble when he had the puck down low. Left the game in the second period after hit by a shot, could not put any weight on his leg at all, went right down runway and did not return.

Ryan Spooner: Good vision, smooth skater, nothing fancy tonight. But on the PP, like Warsofsky, looks like an NHL player playing a league below. You can tell Bridgeport paid extra attention to him. I would hesitate to put him on 3rd or 4th line, not very physical at all.

Matt Lindblad: Had a nice power play goal where he went to the net and was covered by two d-men yet got his stick on the puck. I must say, his overall game impressed me.

Craig Cunningham: Had 6 shots on net and could have had some more. Plays a physical/aggressive game. Liked what I saw.

Bobby Robins: Had a couple of good fights, took a few and gave out a few.

Anthony Camara: Skating has improved, could improve some more. Had a couple fo good hits, missed on a few others.

Niklas Svedberg: Have to say, was pretty dissapointed. He seems slow to get back into position, and kind of plays small. Got mad after letting up two quick goals to the start the 3rd and actually threw a couple fo punches in a scrum. Would like to see him again just to have more to go on, but like I said, kind of dissapointed.

One more note. Ryan Strome is the real deal. By far Bridgeports best player, when he's on the ice you know it. Lethal on the power play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Providence B's vs Bridgeport ST 11/22 Scouting Report

Good read.  Thanks for posting it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Thanks for providing the break down Kel.  Interesting comment on Svedberg.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Thanks for update kel.  One of my kids is doing the warm-up game in December too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Thanks Kels.  Last game I saw I was impressed with some of the lesser players, Youds comes to mind.  Nothing to go crazy about, but he seemed capable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

After last year i thought Svedberg would get the backup role with the Bs, this year i question why is he even in the syste, How fast things can turn around.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Awesome Kelv!

Sections
Shortcuts