Puck was in the net!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmarf1. Show gmarf1's posts

Puck was in the net!!

If anyone has a dvr slow mo that shot that took a funny bounce off Loungo where it hit him in the back and hit the top of the mesh that puck was actually in the net under the mesh and hit the metal support then hit Loungo in the back. Can't believe they missed that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Puck was in the net!!

IF this is the case, the canadian conspiracy is underway. why has no one else caught this???? at what time in the third did it happen? was there a second gunman on the grassy knoll? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Puck was in the net!!:
    If anyone has a dvr slow mo that shot that took a funny bounce off Loungo where it hit him in the back and hit the top of the mesh that puck was actually in the net under the mesh and hit the metal support then hit Loungo in the back. Can't believe they missed that.
    Posted by gmarf1

I don't have a DVR but ,in the countless replays, I didn't see the play as you did.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

I wondered based on it coming back out but figured it wasn't in since THEY didn't do anything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaKnuckleHead. Show CaKnuckleHead's posts

Wrong!!!!!

see time 3:11 on this video, good overhead that shows the puck bounced off the top of the mesh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRObrWe5Dtg

Posted by gmarf1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

At regular speed, it seems clear that the puck bounces off the top.  When you look at the replay, though, I can't see any black over the red of the pipe...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

LOL

The o/p reminds me of that guy that said the puck went in the net vs the flyers in game 7 and it went through the net with under 30 secs left the game last year. Very amusing post that was last year if anyone remembers it. Guy put alot of effort into it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

No goal....Canucks got all the bounces last night, hopefully they won't be as lucky for game two.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Pretty clear to me the puck went off the top of the net not in the net.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by gmarf1

You're right that puck was in ...we  can't see any black over the red of the pipe when the puck gets out ... it was a goal ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

......on to game 2.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In Response to Re: Puck was in the net!!:
    In Response to Puck was in the net!! : Wrong!!!!! see time 3:11 on this video , good overhead that shows the puck bounced off the top of the mesh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRObrWe5Dtg
    Posted by CaKnuckleHead

Definitely NO GOAL -- Actually the normal view of the replay clearly shows the puck being on top of the net and not in it.

No fitting a square peg in a round hole with this one - sorry fellow B's fans but lets just focus on a game two win now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

That great big black spot certainly stands out while UNDER all of that mesh netting, huh.  Come on guys, you sound like Canadiens fans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Posted by gmarf1

===========================================================
      It was NOT a goal. If you watch the video from a previous posters link,at about 3:11 just before the overhead view you can clearly see the puck bounce off the top of the net.No goal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

The side view replay clearly shows the buck bouncing on the top of the net.  Sorry but that wasn't in.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

That great big black spot certainly stands out while UNDER all of that mesh netting, huh.  Come on guys, you sound like Canadiens fans.
    Posted by bigvig

If the puck would have been over the top of the net ...on the replay you would see the black spot going over the red horizontal pipe ...you actually dont ...that means the puck came out from the inside ...keep your eyes on the red post at the replay ..you wont see any black going over the red post ...that is clearly a goal ...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

I wish it was but it wasn't...move on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

if it wasnt why cant you see a black spot going over the red pipe on the replay ????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sclifton-4-freespeech. Show sclifton-4-freespeech's posts

you can usually tell if a pucks is in by where and how it bounces, that was most defintley  NOT in.
    you think toronto would sit around and not look at it, im sure colin wanted the right call made.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Hold on everybody. Stanley makes some valid points. He's right you can't see any black as it passes the crossbar. Also; right at 3:12 when the puck is just before getting to the crossbar? You can actually see the cross stitching from the top of the net. How can that be? I'm not saying it's in. I'm saying gn & Stanley bring up some good points.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hold on everybody. Stanley makes some valid points. He's right you can't see any black as it passes the crossbar. Also; right at 3:12 when the puck is just before getting to the crossbar? You can actually see the cross stitching from the top of the net. How can that be? I'm not saying it's in. I'm saying gn & Stanley bring up some good points.
    Posted by nitemare-38

I just watched it again Nite. I still don't think it was in but it certainly looks peculiar on that replay

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

If you have bad eyes, are color deficient or have a monitor that isnt calibrated, MAYBE you cant see the puck pass over the crossbar.  I CLEARLY see it cross over the bar on mine.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Posted by bigvig

Hey, I checked with everyone and none of us thought it was in!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

No goal. Top of the mesh. Don't you think the Bs would have gone nuts. It did not go in then come out and bounce off Luongo. That sounds almost like the magic spit episode on Seinfeld.
    Posted by antiqueman1

Or the Real magic bullet theory.. Wow, this country is so dumb.

Sections
Shortcuts