Puck was in the net!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Puck was in the net!!

In Response to Re: Puck was in the net!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Puck was in the net!! : =======================================================   AGREED!!  You are spot on my friend!!  But just for you guys that can`t seem let it go, this is the link that Cats posted. STOP looking at the overhead.Just before the overhead shot at 3:10 from ice level you can CLEARLY see the puck bounce off of the top of the net and back into play. It was NOT a goal!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRObrWe5Dtg    
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]
    Lots of people saying the play looked peculiar. I don't think anyone is saying they really think it was a goal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

If, by any cosmic alignment of all of the planets, stars, quasars and black holes in the entire universe, that play was called a goal, then it would be the greatest sports injustice which has ever occured, or would ever occur, in the entire spectrum of time.

At least, that's how it looked to me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Oh I want to play in the "WHAT IF GAME"... also...

What if it actually went right under the cross bar, hit the top of that camera in the back drfiving it straight up through the mesh and back over to hit Mr Luongo on the back.....  In that case you do not see it go over the crossbar..... it is a goal... and it sneaks back out.

For those of you that think the league wants the right call..... How is there no single game suspension for Burrows?  The BS line used was that they had no proof of intention to bite...... LOL  What a bunch of cow dung.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Let's stop with the excuses... we are better than this.  Bs will have to be much better period and next time they have an almost full 5 on 3 they have to put the puck in the net!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Puck was in the net!! : You got it all wrong. Canucks were not LUCKY. They were ridicoulosly GOOD. We were LUCKY it wasn't 5-0 Van.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]

He speaks the truth. If not for TT, this game would've been a clear blowout.

Only about two of the Bruins' shots were even remotely threatening to Luongo.

They better figure out their PP issues and their sloppy passing if they want a shot at winning even one in this series.  If Boston wins tonight, this will be a legit series.  If they lose, it's most likely a done deal.  They're not going to make up a 2 game deficit to Vancouver.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]If, by any cosmic alignment of all of the planets, stars, quasars and black holes in the entire universe, that play was called a goal, then it would be the greatest sports injustice which has ever occured, or would ever occur, in the entire spectrum of time. At least, that's how it looked to me.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Then you've never seen the replays of the Olympic basketball game between Russia and the US back in 1972.  Shot was released after the buzzer went.  Russia won.
    Stars aligned on that day...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

In Response to Puck was in the net!!:
    [QUOTE]If anyone has a dvr slow mo that shot that took a funny bounce off Loungo where it hit him in the back and hit the top of the mesh that puck was actually in the net under the mesh and hit the metal support then hit Loungo in the back. Can't believe they missed that.
    Posted by gmarf1[/QUOTE]

After watching the replay 500 million tiomes, you're dead wrong buddy! I want you to be right, (not that it would do any good now) the puck CLEARLY hits off the top of the netting. Sorry........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]I guess I get to be the crazy one this year.  Okay, three pictures captured on gamecenter live.  It's the replay version, so it is not HD but I think it highlights what I was trying to explain before. Here's where the puck is passing by the bar.  Before looking for the puck, look at Kesler's skate and look at the stick behind the net.  See how blurry they are?  Now you've got a 3" by 1" puck spinning around and probably moving faster than either, so it should be similarly blurry. Based on timing of this pause, the puck is slightly past the crossbar here.  It was really annoying to grab the frame before it, and in that frame it is on the other side.  So, yes, in a sense the camera 'blinked' right as it was going over the bar.  At least, you can't seem to pause it on that frame at all. Here's the just before image: If you look carefully, you can see a black smudge just a bit over the bar.  Here it is zoomed in and circled: I know, it's not much, but it's the best I was able to grab from the feed I had.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for all the work on this Doc; but you said. It took a lot of work! I just don't think Stanley & G need to be pounded with insults because of what they saw. In some views it looks like it could be a goal. That's my whole input on it. Peoples vision, shouldn't be in question just because of this.