Pumpsie the Pessimist says....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

Pumpsie the Pessimist says....

Kiss my azz.
    I have been saying all year the Bruins lacked top line talent and had only two Top Four defensemen. And Black and Gold cultists on this board have called me every name in the book from troll to pessimist to traitor to words they won't let me write here. But the fact remains that I am a lifelong Bruins fan who simply thought and argued that the talent level on this team was overrated.
    Check the goal average for the series. Check the power play output. Check shots on net during the PP. We had a chance to win the game with a PP in the last two minutes and got ONE SHOT ON NET. And did you see Zanon on the winning goal. You're going to tell me that is a top four defenseman. Or even a NHL defenseman.
    This is all on Pete C.
    The B's won the Cup last year with TT standing on his head and Pete fell in love with his own players. Always a dangerous thing.
    But then so is speaking your mind on this board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Pumpsie the Pessimist says....

Wow. I love how there is so many different forms of crazy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Pumpsie the Pessimist says....:
    [QUOTE]Wow. I love how there is so many different forms of crazy.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

All easier to take than that *really* nutty one.

For the OP, I'm just glad this poor oppressed poster has summed up the courage to express his bold opinion and I feel really bad he has suffered so much cruelty from the black and gold koolaid drinking crowd here.

Don't be afraid.  Go ahead.  Tell us more.  Who was available that PC didn't get?  

What was the asking price for Rick Nash?

Was Dustin Brown or Doughty on the market?

Tell us more o wise one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Pumpy, we always knew you posted just so you could come here and pat yourself on the back after they lost.  And here you are...

Problem is, you tried it last year and they won.  We've been laughing at you ever since.

Your joy in the Bruins losing will never, ever, match our joy in seeing them win.  And a year later I still say: In. your. face.

So keep trying little man...small victories...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsiefan. Show pumpsiefan's posts

as to the impossibility of upgrading, check out Nashville which did so and beat the Red Wings. Claiming it was impossible to improve the talent level is just chickenshut nonsense.
    As to your claim that I delight in the Bruins demise. I've been a fan for half a century. I just have not been a fan of how this team was put together. I simply believed they caught lightning in a bottle last year with TT standing on his head and several players playing at the top of their game - Krecji for one.
    And all this year I again simply argued that the talent level was overrated. Check the record since December. Does said record make me happy...of course not you idiot. But it does lend credence to my analysis.

Sections
Shortcuts