Pure Class

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Pure Class

In Response to Re: Pure Class:
    In Response to Re: Pure Class : So it was inappropriate of me to bring this thread up?  Seemed relevant after the heaping praise Chimera received for one play back in January.  This play/outcome is materially different, no?  Relevant?
    Posted by Crowls2424

Not at all.  I used this thread before I saw it on my other post trying to prove my point that Chimera is not dirty.  This thread showed when a player has his back turned he doesn't crush the guys face into the boards, he wraps his arms around him (bear hug) while playing the body for a lesser impact.
    Tonight McQuaid turned last minute before Chimera hold up or do the bear hug.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Pure Class : Not at all.  I used this thread before I saw it on my other post trying to prove my point that Chimera is not dirty.  This thread showed when a player has his back turned he doesn't crush the guys face into the boards, he wraps his arms around him (bear hug) while playing the body for a lesser impact. Tonight McQuaid turned last minute before Chimera hold up or do the bear hug.
    Posted by BsLegion

I'll stipulate that McQuaid put himself in a bad spot, but missed the part where Chimera was looking to hold up or go bear hug.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Pure Class : I'll stipulate that McQuaid put himself in a bad spot, but missed the part where Chimera was looking to hold up or go bear hug.
    Posted by Crowls2424

Not saying Chimera was trying holding up, he was already engaged on hitting McQuaid before he turned.
    The bear hug was when NAS started this thread . Instead of hitting from behind he put his arms around so to reduce the impact.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Anyone still think Chimera is pure class?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Anyone still think Chimera is pure class?
    Posted by Crowls2424

I never did. Everytime he does someting stupid he says after the game, "I'm not like that".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stuartr29. Show stuartr29's posts

call it classy teams terrible on ice officals. power play with that much time left for that. can you say ref had money on game.

Sections
Shortcuts