Queen Henri

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Queen Henri

Ranger fans all day on talk radio furious about the Spezza allowed goal with a little over 30 seconds left in the game and no surprise -- Lundqvist just like his cry baby coach -- black eyes the NHL with a stupid conspiracy comment.

If the league wanted a Canadian team in -- the Rangers wouldn't have been handed a 5 on 3 PP when it was a Ranger player that plowed Foglino into Lundqvist only 16 seconds after a Kuba hooking penalty when the score was tied 1-1. 

Probably not going to happen but I hope the Sens smoke this Ranger crew into oblivion on Thursday night. Confidence is one thing but they walk around chirping about how nobody scares them and how the Rangers "own" every team in the league. Ranger fans need to ES & D.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Re: Queen Henri

and Bruins need to win game 7 so who cares !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stupid.  Ottawa has 812K people.  How many are hockey fans?  Most is my guess.  How many are going to be swayed to become fans if Ottawa is in?  8?

NYC has 8.3M.  There are millions in New York City alone that don't care a lick about hockey.  The Rangers going far is much more beneficial.  Marketing 101.

What's up with goalies saying such dumb things recently?  Luongo, Thomas, Miller, Lundqvist...  Take the mics (and FB) away from these weirdos.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Goalies.  Can't win without 'em, can't stuff 'em in an equipment bag between games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Goalies rights as far as posting should be scrutinized more carefully by BDC also.

They should have their own forum anyways so normal people shouldn't have to read what comes out of their heads.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

The normalest of goalies are weirdos. Some of them are from a different planet altogether. They're just not right in the head so don't bother putting much stock in what boils up in their warped brains and spews out their mouths.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

He has a valid point, but didn't approach it correctly at all.

Apparently he's "scared" that that got called a goal. Aww. Don't cry, mommy will protect you from the monsters in stripes... What a joke. He could have said ANYTHING else and been better off. How about that pisses me off? That's fine. But scared? ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: Queen Henri:
    [QUOTE]and Bruins need to win game 7 so who cares !
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]

Now that the series is over I will give you the answer to "who cares". I've been a Bruins fan for over 50 years but most of all have a passion and respect for this great sport. I'll be the first to admit that hockey certainly has its problems -- mostly self-inflicted -- but when a player implies that the game -- the one that allows them to flourish as a high profile/high paid athlete - is either fixed or there is an ulterior motive for them to win or lose -- that's a kick in the nads to this game. This is not jsut some "wacky goalie" thing as this guys blow hard coach was fined $25,000 for a similar remark following the winter classic when the opponent of his poor babies were awarded a penalty shot late in the game. Sorry -- but for real hockey fans -- the game comes before the team. Look at how many times CJ could have hammered the league on calls and hits -- but thats the difference between someone with class and a true respect for the game and people like Torts and Jerkquist. These two circus clowns can't hit the golf course soon enough.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I would like to see the NHL institute a "media silence" rule when it comes to officiating and discipline.  If a coach or player opens his mouth after a game about a bad hit or blown call, or makes a comment criticizing a discipline decision, then an automatic 1 game suspension and $25k fine.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

We are the voice of reason.

If this witch hunt continues we will boycott all beer league games and pick up hours until you give us the respect we deserve!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In yesterdays game Lundqvist had many chats with the refs on those in close saves. It's called lobbying for penalties , lobbying for the next game, the series....
    Could you imagine the hissy fit if it was he in nets instead of Thomas and Knuble rammed his stick into the pads and pushed him into the net and Ward scores ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

And again, another ignoramus who equates women (Queen Henri) with complaining/whining.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Queen Henri : Now that the series is over I will give you the answer to "who cares". I've been a Bruins fan for over 50 years but most of all have a passion and respect for this great sport. I'll be the first to admit that hockey certainly has its problems -- mostly self-inflicted -- but when a player implies that the game -- the one that allows them to flourish as a high profile/high paid athlete - is either fixed or there is an ulterior motive for them to win or lose -- that's a kick in the nads to this game. This is not jsut some "wacky goalie" thing as this guys blow hard coach was fined $25,000 for a similar remark following the winter classic when the opponent of his poor babies were awarded a penalty shot late in the game. Sorry -- but for real hockey fans -- the game comes before the team. Look at how many times CJ could have hammered the league on calls and hits -- but thats the difference between someone with class and a true respect for the game and people like Torts and Jerkquist. These two circus clowns can't hit the golf course soon enough.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]
    1)Lunquist is a King(lame) not a Queen(even more lame)
    2)i still don't care what he said but i understand and respect your opinion
    3) i hope your are right about the golf course

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]And again, another ignoramus who equates women (Queen Henri) with complaining/whining.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory[/QUOTE]

My apologies if my post title was perceived far different than intended. I have 2 daughters now in their 30's who I brought up to be anything but whiners/complainers. Anyone who has seen my posts over the last few years can see that's the nickname I use for Mr. Lundqvist on a regular basis. It's one of the few names I use to get the Ranger fans riled up here in Jersey. No surprise -- I've said so many stupid things in my 60+ years of living and sometimes breathing that "ignoramus" can almost be considered a compliment.

Sections
Shortcuts