Question about Doug HAMILTON...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Question about Doug HAMILTON...

How long will it take for him to play for BOSTON?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Question about Doug HAMILTON...

I get the feeling he'll be in the lineup next season as they did with Kyle McLaren. Slowly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

In Response to Question about Doug HAMILTON...:
    [QUOTE]How long will it take for him to play for BOSTON?
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

Depends how fast he is improving ....and how fast he can adjust his game to the NHL ....next training camp will tell it could me as early as next season but could be only in 2 years.....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013*

*As long as we dont get Pahlsson or Spacek

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

At best, I think he sticks as a 7th D next year.  Which is not the best path to development for a defenseman.  He still looks very very raw defensively for all his size and offensive talent.  That isn't going to fly with CJ.  Expect him in 2014.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I haven't seen him play this year very much so too small of a sample to judge. But, I have read a bunch and have of course seen reports from chowdah, et al.  I have to agree with Book...2014 is more likely. The learning curve for an NHL D-man is huge and this kid has a ways to go yet by all indications. He may be ready offensively but may need a year of AHL to prep for the big time. Otherwise, practicing with the B's and sitting in the press box most nights or getting 3 shifts every 4th game lengthens that curve IMO. Rookie of the year 2014 sounds good to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

I hope they don't keep him up as a #7 D-man.  Better to get the playing time in the AHL.  Then if anything he is the first call up in the event of injuries -- same as Boychuck and McQuaid

Sections
Shortcuts