Question: Could a bonafide superstar scoring forward be accepted on this present Bruin team?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Question: Could a bonafide superstar scoring forward be accepted on this present Bruin team?

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

I actually used to think the same of Malkin, and then that year where he put up 50-59-109 or whatever it was I watched him play a lot and I thought he elevated his game in all three zones. 

After the last game one of the networks hilited his defensive zone play.

It was not elevated.  

The other Pens were covering their men. He was doing his own thing......... circling around the ice neglecting his coverage.

[/QUOTE]

well no one on the pens is playing good defensive hockey right now

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Question: Could a bonafide superstar scoring forward be accepted on this present Bruin team?

Look at how hard it has been for Jagr to mesh with the Bruins team concept. Finally, Bergeron demonstrated how Jags could fit in, and lately Jags has added his puck control to complement both Marchand and Bergeron. Look at other teams like the Rangers where "superstars" have failed to meld in. it's not easy for those with egos to acept less than adulation. However Chara, Savard, Orr, Bergeron, Kreji ; all have adapted their game, and now Seguin is learning the ropes and still playing hard in every game as he has contributed to Kelly and Peverly playing a strong part of the Bruins success.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Look at how hard it has been for Jagr to mesh with the Bruins team concept. Finally, Bergeron demonstrated how Jags could fit in, and lately Jags has added his puck control to complement both Marchand and Bergeron. Look at other teams like the Rangers where "superstars" have failed to meld in. it's not easy for those with egos to acept less than adulation. However Chara, Savard, Orr, Bergeron, Kreji ; all have adapted their game, and now Seguin is learning the ropes and still playing hard in every game as he has contributed to Kelly and Peverly playing a strong part of the Bruins success.

Peverly playing a strong part of the Bruins success.

THANKS FOR THE GOOD LAUGH .....PEV is useless as ti  ts    on a bull

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

How many points would Krecji have if on another team? I think we have our SUPERSTAR! He plays the Bruins system and still produces. Bergeron, another SUPERSTAR! Again, how many points we he have if playing for an offence 1st team?

We need to realize, this is a VERY GOOD TEAM. Accept what PC has gotten the Bruins and what CJ is having them do.

Jagrs points production has decreased after coming to the Bruins. If he gets another shot at the Cup, I'm sure he wouldn't care if he got 0 more points. I know I wouldn't

ARed andWhitewho bleedsBlackandGold