Question For Red And NAS (And Anybody Else Who Wants To Weigh In)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Question For Red And NAS (And Anybody Else Who Wants To Weigh In)

I'm in a hockey pool and I have to pick between Barkov and Scheifele.  According to a site I found, Barkov is on the second line with Huberdeau and Boyes.  Scheifele is on the second line with Kane and Setoguchi.  According to this site both will also see PP time.  Does this seem right to you guys?  Do you think they will play the whole season on these lines?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Question For Red And NAS (And Anybody Else Who Wants To Weigh In)

1.  Don't ever put me second to a woman when asking about hockey.

2.  Barkov is going to get tons of quality ice time this year.  The options for centers in Florida are Gomez (LOL), Matthias (44% faceoffs), Upshall (oh my God) and Barkov.  What he does with it is a different story.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Scheifele is a risk - Noel's been bumping him and Jokinen around like yo-yos all pre-season. I think every Jet fan wants him to stick in that spot, but Noel can't seem to make up his mind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Sounds like a coin flip to me goodnews. But I personally lean towards Barkov. I just feel like he will get more opportunity to succeed. Of course he could bite the ice and get benched but how freakin bad do you have to be for that to happen in FLA????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Drew Shore won't play center?  (asking, not arguing)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Thanks for the input, guys.  I'm kind of leaning towards Barkov now.  The whole category also included Drouin (sent to QMJHL), Strome (sent to AHL) and Kassian.  I think Barkov and Scheifele should outpoint Kassian if they play on the lines I mentioned above.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Drew Shore won't play center?  (asking, not arguing)

He probably will, Fletcher.  There are so many middle of the road generic players on that team that it's hard to keep track of them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'd agree with WTL and go with Barkov - I think Scheifele has more upside and could produce more this season if he sticks on the second, but I just don't know what Noel is going to do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

According to the site I'm using, Shore is playing with Gomez and Upshall.  I have until Friday to hand in my pool.  I'll wait to see where everybody plays in a regular season game before I hand it in.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

1.  Don't ever put me second to a woman when asking about hockey.

2.  Barkov is going to get tons of quality ice time this year.  The options for centers in Florida are Gomez (LOL), Matthias (44% faceoffs), Upshall (oh my God) and Barkov.  What he does with it is a different story.

Haha, LOL, doesnt do it justice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Dineen could and would be more likely to give Barkov more rope and more chances to succeed, Noel on the other hand seems to be a bit like Julien, younger players don't get much rope and when they screw up ice time is limited or they are stapled to the bench.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I'm in a hockey pool and I have to pick between Barkov and Scheifele.  According to a site I found, Barkov is on the second line with Huberdeau and Boyes.  Scheifele is on the second line with Kane and Setoguchi.  According to this site both will also see PP time.  Does this seem right to you guys?  Do you think they will play the whole season on these lines?

T answer your question. I'd go with Scheifele.

Sections
Shortcuts