question for shanny

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

question for shanny

how can you be sure it was the lucic hit that caused "the concussion"? he continued to play-obviously cleared by his training staff, for another period plus after the hit. in that time, he was run into the back of his net by seguin(drawing a sabres penalty), and made several saves, some involving contact. i thought this was the "new nhl", where you air on the side of caution? the sabres send their cash-cow back onto the ice after receiving a concussion? that's very careless on their part- IF IT REALLY WAS A CONCUSSION. once he's sent back onto the ice and plays, lucic is obsolved of any idea that it was his hit that caused a "concussion". so shanny... an nhl med staff cleared miller for play after the lucic hit. how can you judge his hit as the one that caused a concussion, could have been the seguin rush to the net, no? just sayin' - how can you be sure?  in his press conference he should be chastising the sabres med staff for putting a player back on the ice after sustaining a "concussion". end of press conference.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: question for shanny

He hardly looked like someone who suffered a concussion.  They are just being dramatic.  He is playing terrible, so they probably weren't going to play him in the next game anyway.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

my thought as to why miller didn't return was one of two reasons...neither of which have to do with a concussion. 1) miller called out his teammates in the locker room- and sat himself, because he had ZERO protection on the ice. or 2) his coach called out the team in the lockerrom- and pulled miller because his team was not protecting him on the ice. these were my first two thoughts. how does a team not stand up for their goalie? heck... TT would have dropped them to fight lucic, if he had been in miller's shoes, i truly believe this. this concussion nonsense is just that...nonsense, see my post above for the reason why. remember bergy's hit from giroux last season? patrice jumped right back up to his skates, and skated off the ice. the training staff called it a "mild concussion", and he returned for game 3 tb. if there was even a question if miller was concussed, he should never have continued after the lucic contact. period. that'swhy this whole concussion bit seems a bit contrived. it seems like the ruff is hoping the league will take care of those big mean bruins, because he knows his hockey team can/will not. very weak

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris3366. Show chris3366's posts

Once Diagnosised with a concussion he has to sit for at least 10 days.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

with the way enroth is playing...why not put miller on the bench for 10 days? seems like this is just the "excuse" the sabres were looking for to play their backup, and sit their starter. now there is no team controversy. seems like the sabres have supremely manipulated this situation. notice it was only after miller gave up a bunch of goals, he was pulled. hmmmmmm- i thought it was a "neck issue"? makes me wonder.... 

Sections
Shortcuts