Question : Is Pouliot better than Wheeler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Re: Question : Is Pouliot better than Wheeler

Pouliot seems willing to use his size and strength to do the dirty work. Wheeler usually seemed soft to me. Plus Pouliot tends to watch where the puck is before entering the offensive zone, and not be offsides. Wheeler just put his head down and barreled in like an out of control Mac truck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I don't think he's faster, more confident right now sure, and more physical. Gimmie to the end of the year to decide on the skilled part too.

In Response to Re: Question : Is Pouliot better than Wheeler:
    [QUOTE]Wheeler never has been the best power forward anywhere. Pouliot is faster and more skilled, with his new found confidence, based on playing on a solid, dependable team, he is improving in almost every game.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

benny is better and more than twice as cheap. 

bigger question is which remaining b gets his first fighting major first?  tyler or tuukka?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris3366. Show chris3366's posts

He is for 2mil less a saeson.  The only issue I had with Wheeler was that he was overpaid for what he brought to the Bruins.  Same with Ryder.  If we were paying Ryder 2mil instead of 4mil then I would have been happy. 

But I really like this team as it is.  I would be happy with another top 4 defensemen though.  2 reasons: 1 to be even better defensively.  2 to keep him out of Philly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Question : Is Pouliot better than Wheeler:
    [QUOTE]Question is, why is there a thread with Blake Wheelers name on it? Water under the bridge. Yesterdays news.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Stanley's fine . I welcome any type of thread he starts regardless of whether it's a mixture of comparing the old ( Wheeler ) and the new ( Pouliot ).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Pouliot is showing why he was a first round pick. I'd love to see his minutes go up. I think he'd be fine on the PP, especially if they have him blocking the goalie's view. Definite upgrade over Wheeler, and he's playing with some great passion out there!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I would take Pouliot 100x over Wheeler. Wheeler will be out of the NHL in 3 Years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

I say that Tyler S. gets his first fighting major before Ray Whitney is a Bruin.