Question regarding Savard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Question regarding Savard

I fully admit I have never been a Marc Savard fan.  But am I the only one who feels the Bruins play a much better team game & seem to really be more together as a team when he is out of the lineup? The lines & chemistry just seem so much better.

It was quite apparent last night that CJ was furious when Pouiliot fought Krejci. It was quite ironic that a player the size of Pouliot found Krejci away from the scrum rather then finding Lucic or Horton. The Bruins were furious with that & certainly let the Canadians know it. There just seems to be so much unity now after the Dallas game & last nights game. A unity that appeared to disapear for a month & a half just before Christmas.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Question regarding Savard

Were you a fan two years ago? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Savard witch hunt continues NewfBulls new instructional book "How to kick an injured athlete when he's down n almost out." Look who comes out of the word works yes it's NewfBull. Savard's teammates couldn't wait for him to be gone so they could break their hands to show unity sophomoric.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Lousy perspective Nefie

Sections
Shortcuts