Question

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Question

i think they're just afraid to take penalties. i might not agree with this philosophy, but it is what it is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

upercut ...if you really think Chara is a dummy ...you are not a Bruins fan ...another stupid spy from the habs or Flyers ....Get out and dont ever come back piece of garbage ! ! 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

ever considered anger management courses stanley?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: Question:
    In Response to Re: Question : stanley i am actually a die hard bruin fan who calls a spade a spade, unlike a piece of trash like you who cant see the forest through the trees..Chara is painfull to watch(big,passive and slow as mollasses) especially against fast teams. goes to show how unreailistic you are stanleycuptothebruins2011.. Frankenstien named his boy zedeno  
    Posted by uppercut

Agreed, lots of people like stanley wearing rose colored glasses around this site!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts