Questions.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Re: Questions.

"Chara. He doesn't play with any snarl whatsoever!"
    This is spot on..... and it's a problem.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Tune in and find out.  What's the difference between watching and getting detailed updates from friends and double checking the validity with other fans?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I didn't ask for the update. he just sent it. Instead of being a condescending A#$. Just don't bother responding if my questions bothered you. Geesh NAS!
    I was just curious how accurate he was.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Questions.:
    I didn't ask for the update. he just sent it. Instead of being a condescending A#$. Just don't bother responding if my questions bothered you. Geesh NAS! I was just curious how accurate he was.
    Posted by nitemare-38

Sounds like you don't want to be a fan...but you do? lol!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Questions. : Sounds like you don't want to be a fan...but you do? lol!
    Posted by Beezfan4life

I'll die a B's fan! I just can't watch anymore with Humpty Dumpty's antics! Anyone can change, so I was giving the benefit of the doubt. By the sounds of it. He hasn't & neither has the team. Is it true about Savvy? Did he get his mellon cracked again & no Bruin did anything about it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Just busting the nuts, nitemare.  Take a breath.

Savard got hit legally and the play continued.

Julien is making a lot of changes.  The team is headed in the right direction.

Thornton played with four minutes left, but not less.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Questions. : I'll die a B's fan! I just can't watch anymore with Humpty Dumpty's antics! Anyone can change, so I was giving the benefit of the doubt. By the sounds of it. He hasn't & neither has the team. Is it true about Savvy? Did he get his mellon cracked again & no Bruin did anything about it?
    Posted by nitemare-38

I'll just say...you've missed some very entertaining hockey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Hate to say this nitemare, but you picked the worst possible time to quit watching.
    The last few games have been,fast paced, high scoring, and exciting.
    This has been the Bruin team I've been waiting for :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

The last 2 games I've watched have being fun to watch. Savards hit, I believe, when you see the camera shot along side the boards, clearly shows Savards head getting smushed with an errant elbow, a missed call, NOT a clean hit. That is the way I saw it. I agree, Rask played great, but did let in a few soft ones. I did notice, I think it was in the second period, Seguin got hit and the boys came to his side. Maybe the boys were waiting to see if it was Savard getting hit or him milking it and not wanting to get a stupid penalty, for them not wanting to get in a mix up and a stupid penalty ?    Just a thought.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Cannot agree with Rask letting in a few softies. Rask played well and Stall beat our defense to an open puck between McQuaid and Seidenberg and the shot went in off of McQuaid. Also, in the last Pitt game Kreji's line was missing all night, all three of them and Claude did not have an alternative. Houda screwed up big time by limiting Bartkowski's ice time. Bart can skate and Houda's limiting made him more cautious. When Kamfer went down, Houda was even more restrictive. Poor coaching overworked other defensemen leading to flaky coverage. Could also see McQuaid afraid to make a mistake. Both Houda and Goeff Ward shouls be replaced as they only add negative results in managing resources and the PP. Unfortunately Bergeron's line spent more time covering for defense, and Recchi gave away the puck on poor passes, like to Dupuy in front of Tuuka's net. Savard's line played very well. Horton's hard work will soon pay off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Just busting the nuts, nitemare.  Take a breath. Savard got hit legally and the play continued. Julien is making a lot of changes.  The team is headed in the right direction. Thornton played with four minutes left, but not less.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

LOL OK I took two breaths you freakin smart alec!
    Really? Is he changing? Maybe I'll go look at what DC Bruins proposal is about.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Hate to say this nitemare, but you picked the worst possible time to quit watching. The last few games have been,fast paced, high scoring, and exciting. This has been the Bruin team I've been waiting for :)
    Posted by biggskye

I agree with this.

1000% improvement even in loss.

Lots of issues, some stated in other posts.

Cj has improved but still doing some of the things that have caused so much discussion, doubt highly that he can get er done, but we are stuck with him.

PMD would not go amiss, too many idiots wishing for Kaberle.  Kampf was sorely missed last half of game, shocked he was unable to get his stitches and $$uck it up and be back 5 mins after it happened. 

NAS hates Sav, so will not give a fair rendition on play.  Sav received the forearm elbow shiver to the head along the boards, appeared a good hockey play at the time.  Sav took longer to get up and Ref blew whistle when the B's had attack on, on further review which noone on the ice got to see, it was a head shot, did not look totally in wrong as Sav was going down a bit in offbalance trying to avoid the D man.  It was a head shot, which I thought as well, it was just a good hockey hit until the review, it was a definite intent to nail Sav to the barn door, no let up when he knew it was the head receiving.

Rask played great but goals were weak.

Boyc and especially McQ nailed Cooke on every opportunity.

Ryder was B's first star, a goal, 7 shots and 3 posts, Hort had six shots and Sav 4. Line could have scored half a dozen.

Krej has not been as sharp.

Sections
Shortcuts