Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell

How about Randell's return to the OHL playoffs following his lengthy suspension? 

Game 7...no problem...let me score a hat-trick through 2 periods.

Well done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell

In Response to Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell:
    [QUOTE]How about Randell's return to the OHL playoffs following his lengthy suspension?  Game 7...no problem...let me score a hat-trick through 2 periods. Well done.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    Wow, glad to hear that lunatic made out all right. Bruins have a few kids left playing in the CHL playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : Wow, glad to hear that lunatic made out all right. Bruins have a few kids left playing in the CHL playoffs.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

2 playoff games - 5 goals

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : 2 playoff games - 5 goals
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    With a mean streak to boot. I hope we've got another Lucic in the making but I won't hold my breath. Really happy to see he's having success.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Make that 4 goals tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : With a mean streak to boot. I hope we've got another Lucic in the making but I won't hold my breath. Really happy to see he's having success.

Chowdah is the junior guru on the OHL.  He'll weigh in tomorrow at 5am

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : Wow, glad to hear that lunatic made out all right. Bruins have a few kids left playing in the CHL playoffs.

And if Barrie wouldn't have lost in OT on a weak goal 4 out of the 5 Bruins prospects would have been moving on. Camara can now work on his skating.

Knight, Hamilton and Randell is all that's left.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : With a mean streak to boot. I hope we've got another Lucic in the making but I won't hold my breath. Really happy to see he's having success.

Lucic is a speedster compared to Randell.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : Chowdah is the junior guru on the OHL.  He'll weigh in tomorrow at 5am
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Easy on the guru thing moneybags. bim's the man. And I've been sleeping in till 5:30-6:00 lately.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

That Barrie-Ottawa finish was insane.  Two guys who really, really do not like each other scoring in the final 30 second of regulation, and a fourth liner with the series winner.  True across the board: playoff hockey is wild.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]That Barrie-Ottawa finish was insane.  Two guys who really, really do not like each other scoring in the final 30 second of regulation, and a fourth liner with the series winner.  True across the board: playoff hockey is wild.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it ?

Schiefele's goal ( batting it out of the air ) came out of nowhere after the 67's took the lead on Hawerchuk's Colts which had a Don Cherry moment with 6 skaters out on the ice.

A roller coaster of emotions for both teams at the end of that game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Randell's offensive outburst is akin to having his 15 minutes moment of John Druce-like fame.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Let's not get crazy, he had 30 games with the P-Bruins with 2 goals 0 assists -11 and 45 PIMS.  He is a big fish playing in a small pond in juniors, and only a teenie tiny fish in a big pond playing in the A.  He has career ECHLer or lower written all over him.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : Let's not get crazy, he had 30 games with the P-Bruins with 2 goals 0 assists -11 and 45 PIMS.  He is a big fish playing in a small pond in juniors, and only a teenie tiny fish in a big pond playing in the A.  He has career ECHLer or lower written all over him.  
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    What's this, another Caron update?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : What's this, another Caron update?

So now Randell is part Lucic part Caron.  LOL  But if you want an update on Caron, he is currently the Boston Bruins 13th forward, has been practicing with the team, and has been a healthy scratch in 3 playoff games after having a good stretch of games in March where he actually played the way he is supposed to.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : Let's not get crazy, he had 30 games with the P-Bruins with 2 goals 0 assists -11 and 45 PIMS.  He is a big fish playing in a small pond in juniors, and only a teenie tiny fish in a big pond playing in the A.  He has career ECHLer or lower written all over him.  
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

Nobody is putting Randell into the B's line-up, just pointing out that he is having some success.

In addition to his stint in the AHL this year, he played 17 regular season games with Kitchener and scored 9 goals.  So in 19 OHL games, 15 goals...not too shabby.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : So now Randell is part Lucic part Caron.  LOL  But if you want an update on Caron, he is currently the Boston Bruins 13th forward, has been practicing with the team, and has been a healthy scratch in 3 playoff games after having a good stretch of games in March where he actually played the way he is supposed to.
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    No but nice comprehension skills. It's funny you'd take my joking that I "hope for another Lucic but won't hold my breath" as "going crazy". Of course I was exaggerating about the lunatics possible career arc. I guess my point is I don't need you, of all people, to explain to me how to judge a hockey player. BTW, what's with saying Caron "played the way he's supposed to"? You said he's a no talent JAG so why would you think he's supposed to do anything?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : No but nice comprehension skills. It's funny you'd take my joking that I "hope for another Lucic but won't hold my breath" as "going crazy". Of course I was exaggerating about the lunatics possible career arc. I guess my point is I don't need you, of all people, to explain to me how to judge a hockey player. BTW, what's with saying Caron "played the way he's supposed to"? You said he's a no talent JAG so why would you think he's supposed to do anything?

NO talent JAG?  Not sure that is what I said.  He is a JAG, that I have said multiple times to you and others that needs to play physical and with energy, as he did in juniors, to have any chance at maintaining a spot in the NHL.  You don't need me of all people, right, you are above everyone else in your hockey knowledge LMAO. I understand you were exaggerating, just simply pointing out that he is an over-ager doing what he should do, and that I don't think he has the tools to even mention him in the same breathe as Lucic. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Quick Diversion: Tyler Randell : NO talent JAG?  Not sure that is what I said.  He is a JAG, that I have said multiple times to you and others that needs to play physical and with energy, as he did in juniors, to have any chance at maintaining a spot in the NHL.  You don't need me of all people, right, you are above everyone else in your hockey knowledge LMAO. I understand you were exaggerating, just simply pointing out that he is an over-ager doing what he should do, and that I don't think he has the tools to even mention him in the same breathe as Lucic. 
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    Fair enough point then. I will say you don't normally see overage fighters score at that pace. Bottom line is we can only hope he does well in whatever league the Bruins have him presently playing in. He's doing that. Good for him. Oh yeah, GO BRUINS!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlankStares. Show BlankStares's posts

6'1 191lbs

Hockeysfuture.com calls him:

Talent Analysis

Randall is a big, pugilistic power forward who, when on his game, can give you more than just hits and fights. Scored 20 goals and had 160 penalty minutes for Kitchener this season. Can be a force when he’s motivated and moving his feet, but struggles with consistency issues.

Sections
Shortcuts