Quit your crying

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Quit your crying

After a great win I come on this board to find post after post with a bunch wining so called Bruins fans.  Unbelievable!

How many other fans of other teams would love to be in our position right now?

Yeah, the Bruins are far from perfect and the sluggish start and lack of PP is no fun to watch but they are 1 win away from going to the Cup!!!

I'm going to enjoy this victory and can't wait to hear Mr. Know it all -- Dupont back track again on his lack of knowledge about the Bruins and Hockey.

Go Bruins!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Re: Quit your crying

Do you think people whine and cry because the DON'T care

Don't presume to be more of a fan, because you wait until after a win to come in and say "I told you so"

The people you're talking down to care just as much as you....probably more so

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Not my intention Swerengen--- just tired of all the bandwagon jumpers who biatch about everything and everyone!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In all the games this was the first time i started a post and was pi$$ed at the 1st period performance. I stated on the post CJ nneds to yell at a few players between the 1st and 2nd period. Im assuming he did, I wasnt crying, I was venting despite i had confidence in the team to come back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Also, my rip on KDP--- I heard an interview that he was on XM radio and for 5 minutes everything he said was negative towards the Bruins.  He is like Schaunessy-- never has anything useful to say or write.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  My opinion is that it is annoying when Bruins fans bash their team in the midst of their best playoff run in decades.  There has been plenty of time to be down on the Bruins.  This is not one of them.  And yes, KDP is a jerk and knows nothing about hockey.  I could write a list of stupid comments he's made that would be a mile long.  The entire crew on TSN was mocking him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: Quit your crying:
    Not my intention Swerengen--- just tired of all the bandwagon jumpers who biatch about everything and everyone!
    Posted by JYaso

That's not bandwagon jumping.  Bandwagon jumpers stop watching and posting about the team and usually end up jumping on some other teams bandwagon

What you're sick of are the people who are really impulsive and can't hide their misery, because they care TOO much....like me

Sections
Shortcuts