Rangers @ Bruins Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Rangers @ Bruins Game Thread

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I also don't think that McQuaid has gotten his strength back from taking blood thinners after having his surgery. Me thinks Adam will get his MoJo back soon though.

I don't remember who he checked into the boards in the first period, but it made a thunderous sound and broke the guy's stick!

Not saying he looks terrible, bad penalty in tonights game, but not Darth Quaider ish like the past two years...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Still not happy with the vulnerability of the bottom six right now.

I'm not say that PCshouldn't resign Ference, I think he will get a two year extension at probably the same he is making now, but AF has looked a little slower this season. He might be nursing an injury but his  just a tad bit sluggish this season.

I also don't think that McQuaid has gotten his strength back from taking blood thinners after having his surgery. Me thinks Adam will get his MoJo back soon though.

Sandoggy, this is part of my rationale to bring in a guy like sarich.  depth At defense is important. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

54 has to let his hair grow again, drop the gloves a few times, and get that mean nastiness back in his game.

Currently, it is hidden.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to bruinsGENIUS' comment:

54 has to let his hair grow again, drop the gloves a few times, and get that mean nastiness back in his game.

Currently, it is hidden.

I think it's known not to mess with this guy. He's a fierce fighter that actually fights with hate! Kreider backed off pretty quick when he saw who it was that poked him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to bruinsGENIUS's comment:

Currently, it is hidden.

Samson ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Sandoggy, this is part of my rationale to bring in a guy like sarich.  depth At defense is important. 

Man you're pullig names for D out of the woodworks , LOL...  but agree with you and I'm guessing PC will do again as he's done the past few seasons collecting some depth on D for playoff run. 

They also need another winger, those tight games , even with Horton back they looked at times struggling to score ( i.e. Caps playoff last year)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Man you're pullig names for D out of the woodworks , LOL...  but agree with you and I'm guessing PC will do again as he's done the past few seasons collecting some depth on D for playoff run. 

They also need another winger, those tight games , even with Horton back they looked at times struggling to score ( i.e. Caps playoff last year)

Sarich.  Proven to be a steady reliable dman.  He also makes 2 million next year.  It gives us leverage with AF as well or a trade chip.    I mentioned him a bit back.  Also mentioned Whitney At the same time.  

Ive always liked his game.  Steady physical mistake free and has experience.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

What's with all the DK hate on the shootout.  He's only behind Marchand and Seguin with a very respectable 34.4%.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Hell I'd like to see ST do his little dog-leg kick in the shootout. I would like to see some Datsyukian moves come out of the B's. They rarely work? I think they are more effective then snapping shots off from the slot?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

Hell I'd like to see ST do his little dog-leg kick in the shootout. I would like to see some Datsyukian moves come out of the B's. They rarely work? I think they are more effective then snapping shots off from the slot?

Lam, there are so many things that can go wrong when trying a fancy move but there are very few variables involved with a wrist shot from the slot. Marchand's goal was the epitome of simplicity and it counted the exact same as Nash's fancy deke.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Lam, there are so many things that can go wrong when trying a fancy move but there are very few variables involved with a wrist shot from the slot. Marchand's goal was the epitome of simplicity and it counted the exact same as Nash's fancy deke.

Marchand has pretty good moves but with a guy like Lundqvist that stays deep in his net it's better to be a shooter than a deker.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Fair enough. Just not as pleasing on the eyes to watch Nash fake Rask out of his pads and then have everyone shooting for corners on the other end. Seguin has the moves to do it.

Side note, did anyone see the gaping hole between Lundqvist's pads on Bergeron's breakaway? If only the game were played at half speed so Bergeron could have noticed and taken advantage haha

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Fair enough. Just not as pleasing on the eyes to watch Nash fake Rask out of his pads and then have everyone shooting for corners on the other end. Seguin has the moves to do it.

Side note, did anyone see the gaping hole between Lundqvist's pads on Bergeron's breakaway? If only the game were played at half speed so Bergeron could have noticed and taken advantage haha

Didn't he try the five hole ?  Maybe Lundqvist left it open on purpose .  I think it's best to shoot on him, no nonsense .

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

Seguin has to be on the same line as Krejci

and powerplay has got to improve .

A little imagination in their passes and coming out of the zone would go a long way. They're too predictable

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Still not happy with the vulnerability of the bottom six right now.

I'm not say that PCshouldn't resign Ference, I think he will get a two year extension at probably the same he is making now, but AF has looked a little slower this season. He might be nursing an injury but his  just a tad bit sluggish this season.

If PC brings in Sarich, who is signed through next season, that means Ference is gone. I predict Ference stays in Boston so Chiarelli can't bring in a defensemen that doesn't have an expiring contract.

Sections
Shortcuts