Rangers - Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Rangers - Bruins

So now that we've seen the Rangers easily mop the ice with the Canadiens what does that say about the Bruins player talent and more importantly what does it say about its coaching staff and rigid style of play?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Rangers - Bruins

In response to bingobilly's comment:

So now that we've seen the Rangers easily mop the ice with the Canadiens what does that say about the Bruins player talent and more importantly what does it say about its coaching staff and rigid style of play?

It says you should try the Patriots,Celtics or Red Sox forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Bingo!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

As much as every1 is rooting for the Rangers in these games it's downright embarrassing for any Bruins fans to see how easily the Rangers have handled them. Our top line could barely get a shot on net for 7 games.  We could have used a sniper like the great ST. Louis. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FanBruin. Show FanBruin's posts

Are the Rangers that much faster than the Bruins or were the Bruins just not skating?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lex44. Show Lex44's posts

In response to FanBruin's comment:

Are the Rangers that much faster than the Bruins or were the Bruins just not skating?

Wow. The Rangers are flying. Their getting down the ice so fast that the Habs can't set up their box and block their shots like they did against the B's. There's been talk of having to move up Erickson to the 2nd line next year if Marchand traded. We won't need the slow motion replays if that happens.  Yikes!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Those would involve sports teams. I'm thinking more like American Idol or Dancing with the Stars forums.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yep.  The Rangers are mopping the floor with Montreal.

Look at that mop job tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Tonight I saw the rangers how I truly know them.  A team with lack of offence and no  finishing. But they're hot and they're scoring.  I would certainly be happy for them if they won the cup. Its good for hockey

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Because team A lost to team B and then team C beats team B does not mean team C would also beat team A. That kind of logic is too simplistic to have any merit. There are waaaaay too many variables being ignored.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Tonight I saw the rangers how I truly know them.  A team with lack of offence and no  finishing. But they're hot and they're scoring.  I would certainly be happy for them if they won the cup. Its good for hockey

good for hockey ?
    [object HTMLDivElement]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

In response to marco0863's comment:

good for hockey ?
    [object HTMLDivElement]

New york is the heart of North america..greatest media centre. If Rangers win, good for the ratings. If fo example Mtl wins not much attention in USA .

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts