Rangers Run Steady Interference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Rangers Run Steady Interference

Is it just me or the rangers playing the opposite of a trap? They make the same moves every time the B's start chasing the puck. Somebody is always setting a pick, you cannot forecheck this team. They are sneaky when they do and blatant at times. Rupp's 2 hander on Kelly was a bad non call. I do not like this matchup against the rangers, they are negating the Bruins advantage of Defense, size and back pressure on the puck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Re: Rangers Run Steady Interference

Soups, totally agree.  Have been saying this for months.  It is amazing that they get away with it game after game.  They are the Montreal team of the US in terms of non-calls in the home rink.  In Response to Rangers Run Steady Interference:
    [QUOTE]Is it just me or the rangers playing the opposite of a trap? They make the same moves every time the B's start chasing the puck. Somebody is always setting a pick, you cannot forecheck this team. They are sneaky when they do and blatant at times. Rupp's 2 hander on Kelly was a bad non call. I do not like this matchup against the rangers, they are negating the Bruins advantage of Defense, size and back pressure on the puck.
    Posted by soups-7[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Smart tactics. If the refs don't call it in the regular season, they surely won't come playoff time. Rangers are poised for a deep run with this system.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Rangers Run Steady Interference:
    [QUOTE]Is it just me or the rangers playing the opposite of a trap? They make the same moves every time the B's start chasing the puck. Somebody is always setting a pick, you cannot forecheck this team. They are sneaky when they do and blatant at times. Rupp's 2 hander on Kelly was a bad non call. I do not like this matchup against the rangers, they are negating the Bruins advantage of Defense, size and back pressure on the puck.

True but only the tip or the iceberg. I can smell it coming -- fuel for the Thornton haters but that penalty at the end of the 2nd -- what a joke. If I have to listen to these freak Ranger fans here in Jersey tomorrow at work - someone's gonna get tagged. This is a high pressure game for both teams and the refs can't see it? Callahan charging and boarding all over the place -- then Fedotenko mows down Thomas. It makes the Thornton call a total joke. Rangers are a great team this year but if this is what the refs have planned for the playoffs -- just hand them the cup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

They are just so smart because they initiate first, the refs never act fast enough. They are a tough team to play against. Boyle really gets under my skin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Bs are doing a good job without Quaider

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Yep.  Boyles a big tough guy when the guy answering the call isn't!!!  In Response to Re: Rangers Run Steady Interference:
    [QUOTE]They are just so smart because they initiate first, the refs neve act fast enough. They are a tough team to play against. Boyle really gets under my skin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Rangers Run Steady Interference:[QUOTE]Yep.  Boyles a big tough guy when the guy answering the call isn't!!!  In Response to Re: Rangers Run Steady Interference : Posted by bnice0015[/QUOTE]

Yah he was really tough running after Peverley in the 3rd a true punk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Huge win !! Feels great to beat the Rangers....and playoffs-like games still ahead : Pens, Sens and Sabres !! I'm just quiet not sure about Caron and Pouliot. It would be better with Horton and Ryder instead, as last spring.
    Caron became more physical, which is great, but he seems to never get in good position to shoot.
    Anyway...we'll soon discover if we have the rights pieces to repeat !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Exactly.  Wanted no part of Z or Thorts.  Not even slightly ineterested!!
    In Response to Re: Rangers Run Steady Interference:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rangers Run Steady Interference : Yah he was really tough running after Peverley in the 3rd a true punk.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Well it looks like you won't have to see the rangers until the conference finals anyways. Don't see Pitt catching them. They won't call Lucic for blowing up the pick in the playoffs either

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Exactly.  Wanted no part of Z or Thorts.  Not even slightly ineterested!! In Response to Re: Rangers Run Steady Interference :
    Posted by bnice0015[/QUOTE]

Boyle would have loved to have goaded Chara into something to get him off the ice for 5 mins.  Advantage NYR. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Fedotenko running Thomas wasn't even mentioned by commentators... if that had been Lucic on Lundqvist???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

[QUOTE]Huge win !! Feels great to beat the Rangers....and playoffs-like games still ahead : Pens, Sens and Sabres !! I'm just quiet not sure about Caron and Pouliot. It would be better with Horton and Ryder instead, as last spring. Caron became more physical, which is great, but he seems to never get in good position to shoot. Anyway...we'll soon discover if we have the rights pieces to repeat !
    Posted by Remi72[/QUOTE]

When is it going to stop? Get over it. Ryder got signed in Dallas. Too much $$$ for a third line winger with Boston.
    Next you'll be asking where's Kaberle, cause Corvo is benched.
    Let's embrace this team for what we have and not would could've been.
    They beat a good team tonight, are heading into the playoffs with the same core players (exc Horton) and people are still debating the Ryder situation.
    Alot of people were on here complaining Ryder was too soft and wasn't earning his paycheck before we began last years Cup run. Make up your mind - pro Ryder or con Ryder

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]Huge win !! Feels great to beat the Rangers....and playoffs-like games still ahead : Pens, Sens and Sabres !! I'm just quiet not sure about Caron and Pouliot. It would be better with Horton and Ryder instead, as last spring. Caron became more physical, which is great, but he seems to never get in good position to shoot. Anyway...we'll soon discover if we have the rights pieces to repeat !
    Posted by Remi72[/QUOTE]

Yes - a nice win but in a 7 game series they wear you down. Torts MO is send the puck to a defender on the side or end boards and hit them hard then as Soups noticed -- they send 2 to the puck -- The first player only picks and runs interference while the 2nd player picks up the puck. That by the rule book is an interference penalty but the Rangers pull it off night after night. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In Response to Rangers Run Steady Interference:

they've been getting away with it all year too, i long for the days of obstruction interference calls when i see this garbage.

Sections
Shortcuts